NFFC Notables

joetreff

NFFC Notables

Post by joetreff » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:22 am

Originally posted by felixflamingo:
QUOTE]Wow, and here I would call the guy who took Welker at 7.6 skillful as he took a guy he wanted, adp-right or not.

Oh, and while your number twisting is incorrect I'd be far more interested in finding out how you control injuries? By drafting well enough to make the playoffs injuries or not. I drafted S Jax second, I took Brian Leonard in the 10th. I took DJ Hackett in the 6th, Burelson in the 13th. Thats how I do it. How do you protect against injuries? [/QB][/QUOTE]

joetreff

NFFC Notables

Post by joetreff » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:26 am

Wow, and here I would call the guy who took Welker at 7.6 skillful as he took a guy he wanted, adp-right or not.

Oh, and while your number twisting is incorrect I'd be far more interested in finding out how you control injuries? [/qb]Plus the guy who had targeted Welker was skillful too. There is only so much you can do though.

When you win it is skill, and when you lose it is because you got unlucky or else you wouldn't put up $1300 again and again anyway...

joetreff

NFFC Notables

Post by joetreff » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:35 am

actually I don't even play this contest. I am aspammer who keeps getting blocked so I thought I'd just join the informative message boards.

kjduke

NFFC Notables

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:52 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Good call...not that everyone else didn't already know it.
After all...isn't this a typical renman post:

"...I...me..me..I...myself....I...I...I..me....me again...very skilled.....I...I...my plan....my thoughts....my draft...I...me....my skills....my ranking...I...I...and finally what I like to talk about most...ME!" I get too busy to check in all day and look what I miss! :D

[ October 18, 2007, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

sportsbettingman

NFFC Notables

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:53 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Well that was 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back....

:confused: :D

Wayne This just in...

You will not...REPEAT...WILL NOT...be getting your NEXT ten minutes back either.

~Lance :D :D :D
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver