Free NFFC Satellite ADPs This Year

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 am

Just a reminder to all NFFC Satellite League participants that MockDraftCentral.com will be producing Average Draft Positions from our pay leagues that will be e-mailed to all participants in August. The idea is to e-mail at least three ADPs to you during the month of August, something we started in baseball and will continue going forward.

Since our NFFC Satellite League participants are generating the ADPs, it's our goal to give it to them free. If you're not in any Satellite League, but still want this information, you can purchase it for $20. This way the data is available to everyone who wants it.

We'd like to get about 10 satellite leagues under our belts before sending out the first ADP list, so let's plan on around Aug. 8th or so for the first one. We already have a few drafts completed, so I think we can send one out in two weeks or so. Then we'll try to send them out every week or 10 days after that up until Draft Day. That final one will have the cumulative ADP and the last week's ADP, giving you two for that final week to show the changes some players have made.

Okay, I hope this helps. Now let's get those NFFC and NBC Sports satellite leagues filled so we can get some results out to everyone. Enjoy this new feature this year and good luck all. I think we had 40+ satellite leagues last year and we should top that this year. August will be BUSY!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am

Okay, we'll have about 10 pay drafts under our belts through the weekend and I've asked the guys at MockDraftCentral.com to get our first NFFC Satellite ADP list together early next week. We'll e-mail that directly to everyone who is signed up for a pay NFFC Satellite League and then send updates out every 7-10 days before Draft Day. These will be free as long as you've signed up for at least one NFFC Satellite League.

If you're in any of our live events but not the satellites and still want this, it's available through me. Contact me and we'll work it out.

Thanks all and let's get the satellite league season rolling with more results. We want ADPs, satellite league winners and more before the live main event drafts. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, we'll have about 10 pay drafts under our belts through the weekend and I've asked the guys at MockDraftCentral.com to get our first NFFC Satellite ADP list together early next week. We'll e-mail that directly to everyone who is signed up for a pay NFFC Satellite League and then send updates out every 7-10 days before Draft Day. These will be free as long as you've signed up for at least one NFFC Satellite League.

If you're in any of our live events but not the satellites and still want this, it's available through me. Contact me and we'll work it out.

Thanks all and let's get the satellite league season rolling with more results. We want ADPs, satellite league winners and more before the live main event drafts. Good luck all. ...quick Q for ya here - does The SNAKE Classic qualify as an "NFFC Satellite"?...thanks much Greg...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Yes, it's part of the pay NFFC Satellites with MDC.com, so it will be included.

slam

Post by slam » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Great idea!
Thanks
Author, Fantasy Football Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting (Available at www.fantasyfootballguidebook.com )

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:04 am

Thanks greg!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 am

Okay, here's the ADP Schedule from MockDraftCentral.com.

Everyone who is signed up for an NFFC or NBC Sports Satellite League will get their first ADPs e-mailed directly to them on Wednesday, Aug. 13th. We'll follow with another one on Wednesday, Aug. 20th and again on Aug. 27th. The last one should contain the third set of ADPs and a cumulative ADP from all of the satellites so that you can see where players have risen or fallen since we started with the pay satellite leagues.

That's the plan. Hope it works for you. :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am

Just another reminder to everyone that MockDraftCentral.com will be e-mailing all NFFC Satellite League participants the first ADP lists from our pay online leagues. You will get this free of charge for participating in our satellite leagues and then you'll get another update on next Wednesday, Aug. 20th and another one on the 27th. Enjoy and good luck to all in all of our competitions.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 am

Last note on this for the week: Geoff from MDC.com said these would go out around 1 p.m. EST today. Enjoy.

If you don't get them by tonight, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll see if I can get one to you.