Free NFFC Satellite ADPs This Year

Geoffrey Stein

Post by Geoffrey Stein » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:25 am

The first set of results have been sent to those who have participated in or are scheduled to participate in a NFFC or NBC satellite league.

If you wish to purchase a set -- which also includes the next two reports -- you can do so at: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/store-n ... sition.jsp

If you were supposed to receive the ADP and didn't, please check all junk folders your e-mail program may have. If they aren't there, contact me directly at: geoff @ mockdraftcentral.com, and I'll hook you up.

Thanks much.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 am

Originally posted by Geoffrey Stein:
The first set of results have been sent to those who have participated in or are scheduled to participate in a NFFC or NBC satellite league.

If you wish to purchase a set -- which also includes the next two reports -- you can do so at: http://www.mockdraftcentral.com/store-n ... sition.jsp

If you were supposed to receive the ADP and didn't, please check all junk folders your e-mail program may have. If they aren't there, contact me directly at: geoff @ mockdraftcentral.com, and I'll hook you up.

Thanks much. Geoff,
I'm in 3 satellites but didn't get the ADP results...I sent you an email about this...

Thanks, Rich

Jim Wiseheart

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks for making this available guys. Some very interesting reading here. My favorites on this list are Tiki Barber with an ADP of 309 and Michael Vick at 323. Apparently both were taken in two drafts.

[ August 13, 2008, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: FF Addict ]

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Originally posted by FF Addict:
Thanks for making this available guys. Some very interesting reading here. My favorites on this list are Tiki Barber with an ADP of 309 and Michael Vick at 323. Apparently both were taken in two drafts. Barber and Vick were almost certainly placeholders for previously-unknown stars of the preseaon.

Jim Wiseheart

Post by Jim Wiseheart » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm

That makes sense KOQ. Hadn't thought about that.

renman

Post by renman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Greg,

I am in a sat league too... Just letting you know I did not get any email as of yet. Not a big deal .. just letting you know for feedback.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:28 am

Renman (and anyone else),

I would e-mail geoff stein at MDC ([email protected]). I e-mailed him around 9:30 last evening, and had my ADP results in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks much Geoff!! :D

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

I would e-mail geoff stein at MDC ([email protected]). I e-mailed him around 9:30 last evening, and had my ADP results in less than 10 minutes.

Thanks much Geoff!! :D I emailed him yesterday too and had mine in a couple of hours.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:13 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

Thanks much Geoff!! :D Yes, James or anyone else, this is the best advice to take. This way Geoff will get you set up for next Wednesday's e-mail send as well. Thanks all and enjoy the reading. I can hardly wait until next week's ADP list.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, here's the ADP Schedule from MockDraftCentral.com.

Everyone who is signed up for an NFFC or NBC Sports Satellite League will get their first ADPs e-mailed directly to them on Wednesday, Aug. 13th. We'll follow with another one on Wednesday, Aug. 20th and again on Aug. 27th. The last one should contain the third set of ADPs and a cumulative ADP from all of the satellites so that you can see where players have risen or fallen since we started with the pay satellite leagues.

That's the plan. Hope it works for you. :D Greg just realized I never got the first installment and I did the First Slow Draft KJ set up. Can I get this emailed to me?