Payments from Fanball

Greg Ambrosius

Payments from Fanball

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Originally posted by Hog Wild 20:
I think this is a fanball thing and I have confidence that it will be a completely different story with the new company. On a side note I did receive a check from fantasy 911 today just 11 days after the super bowl. I do not know if checks have gone out yet as these are definitely coming from St. Louis and the Fanball offices. I do know that the goal was to pay everyone in full and as quickly as possible. Accounting has all of your info and checks are definitely going out, but I don't have access to an update anymore. I'll see if Tom can find out something.

Tomorrow we will have a big announcement about the future of the NFBC and NFFC. I'll post it online as soon as I can. Join us for that.

And no, going forward we'll never be this late again with payments. In fact, it's my goal to pay off the regular season champions who have won titles after Week 13 and get them paid before Christmas like we did for the first five years. Then after the playoffs are done, I see no reason why we can't pay in full before the end of January. This just isn't that hard for the NFFC and we'll treat this differently.

I'll do what I can, but as you'll see tomorrow I have to rely on Fanball to finish this part of the job and I know they will soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Payments from Fanball

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Originally posted by Gstar:
Billy by the way we gotta grab a beer sometime for sure.

Mark Sent you a PM, Mark.

kentucky

Payments from Fanball

Post by kentucky » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Greg, I'll be in St. Louis, Monday thru Wednesday. If you or Tom can set it up, I'll stop in at Fanball headquarters and save them a stamp... :D ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

SS

Payments from Fanball

Post by SS » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 pm

I know I e-mailed Fanball twice about the status of payments yesterday and today. No answer. Unreal, totally 180 of the great customer service that Greg and Tom provide...

SS
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Jersey Dawg

Payments from Fanball

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 am

Originally posted by Hog Wild 20:
I think this is a fanball thing and I have confidence that it will be a completely different story with the new company. On a side note I did receive a check from fantasy 911 today just 11 days after the super bowl. I've been looking for my check from Fantasy911. Glad to hear you got yours yesterday. Maybe mine will be in my mailbox tonight when I get home. Thanks for the update - Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Payments from Fanball

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
quote:Originally posted by Hog Wild 20:
I think this is a fanball thing and I have confidence that it will be a completely different story with the new company. On a side note I did receive a check from fantasy 911 today just 11 days after the super bowl. I've been looking for my check from Fantasy911. Glad to hear you got yours yesterday. Maybe mine will be in my mailbox tonight when I get home. Thanks for the update - Pete [/QUOTE]Congrats to all of the Post-Season contest winners. I did hear from Sam that those checks were going out this week, so that's great news and I'm glad some winners received their checks already. Post-Season checks shouldn't arrive before regular season checks, but we can talk about that next week. ;) Look for our special announcement today.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

JAHNS5

Payments from Fanball

Post by JAHNS5 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:02 pm

I already received my fantasy911 playoff check.....nffc satellite.....hopefully soon....mark

GriffithVT

Payments from Fanball

Post by GriffithVT » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 am

Any body receive payment on regular season yet? Just checking in....

Have a good week.
Mark
The Gstar!

bald is beautiful

Payments from Fanball

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 am

Originally posted by Gstar:
Any body receive payment on regular season yet? Just checking in....

Have a good week.
Mark No. If anyone gets their check, PLEASE post here so the rest of us know the checks actually went out.

Shrink Attack

Payments from Fanball

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 pm

This thread on the baseball MB needs to be moved and/or duplicated here:

http://nfbcboards.stats.com/cgi-bin/ult ... 006699;p=1
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven