The Brady Effect

bald is beautiful

The Brady Effect

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:54 am

This is not news, but all of us non-Brady owners face a giant uphill battle against all the Brady owners. Going into the playoffs, I thought Brady's game against Pittsburgh might be his worst of the 3 weeks. Then he goes off for 45. NOW, he will probably have at least 5 tds against the Jets because a) Belichick will want to crush Mangini because of videogate, and 2) wouldn't it be great for Brady to break the td pass record against Mangini?(!) I can see belichick thinking that already.

Help. :eek:

Team Canada

The Brady Effect

Post by Team Canada » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 am

Just think the Cutler to Marshall connection was barely beat by brady and moss but I bet nobody has that.
2008 double playoffs!!

Inf4life

The Brady Effect

Post by Inf4life » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:11 am

Well, I for one will be hoping for a Brady concussion or sprained knee this week.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

El Diablo

The Brady Effect

Post by El Diablo » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 am

Rooting for a guy to get injured is BAD KARMA in my book , and in my experience....But u r a big boy , and i've seen a lot less money make people think and do alot worse things......anyway good luck and how bout that Colston?

El Diablo

The Brady Effect

Post by El Diablo » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:31 am

The real Brady effect i have seen is this: many other teams have seen this pass all day philosophy , and have been implementing it into their gameplans also.......Greenbay? Detroit? New Orleans? Atlanta? Cleveland? Dallas? - surely without the same success as Brady , but other QB's r having career years , like Romo, Favre , Anderson , and Brees is throwing more than 40x per game! If Brady was THAT HUGE a factor , then how is it only 11/26 owners even made it to the championship round? One man does not maketh a team , on any level....just ask the other 15 Brady owners

da bears

The Brady Effect

Post by da bears » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
This is not news, but all of us non-Brady owners face a giant uphill battle against all the Brady owners. Going into the playoffs, I thought Brady's game against Pittsburgh might be his worst of the 3 weeks. Then he goes off for 45. NOW, he will probably have at least 5 tds against the Jets because a) Belichick will want to crush Mangini because of videogate, and 2) wouldn't it be great for Brady to break the td pass record against Mangini?(!) I can see belichick thinking that already.

Help. :eek: Big snowstorm is predicted for the New England area this weekend. So relief is on the way. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

Inf4life

The Brady Effect

Post by Inf4life » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:15 am

Thanx El Diablo. But I can only hope. I know nothing is going to happen to Brady, as he never really gets touched. I can just hope that Bill decides to pound it out on the ground and Brady gets held in check. And Colston was a BEAST last night. I just need him to keep that pace up for the next two games. It's funny that they were showing Brees' touchdowns and int's correlating with there wins and losses. But I bet if you showed how many targets Colston was getting then and now you will see a HUGE difference. He wasn't getting the ball at all early in the season. Now they are throwing it to him all the time and they are winning. Coincidence?? I think not. Just look at LT now too. It's funny that they pay these coaches all this money just to not have them utilize their best weapons.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Team Canada

The Brady Effect

Post by Team Canada » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Originally posted by El Diablo:
The real Brady effect i have seen is this: many other teams have seen this pass all day philosophy , and have been implementing it into their gameplans also.......Greenbay? Detroit? New Orleans? Atlanta? Cleveland? Dallas? - surely without the same success as Brady , but other QB's r having career years , like Romo, Favre , Anderson , and Brees is throwing more than 40x per game! If Brady was THAT HUGE a factor , then how is it only 11/26 owners even made it to the championship round? One man does not maketh a team , on any level....just ask the other 15 Brady owners The other 15 owners should only have 2 possible answers.
1 They had a very poor draft.
2 They had significent injuries (IMO always a valid reason)
I would bet there are a number of teams mine included that had very significent injuries and still could've taken 2nd with brady.
The point that isn't brought up enough is at least with LT last year he was either picked 1st or 2nd. With Brady who is IMO bigger than LT last year you generally picked 3 guys first.

So I guess I am saying if you had Brady and didn't make the playoffs :confused: :D :eek: ;)
2008 double playoffs!!

da bears

The Brady Effect

Post by da bears » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:37 am

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:

Help. :eek: Big snowstorm is predicted for the New England area this weekend. So relief is on the way. :D
[/QUOTE]See Brady can be stopped. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

TradeStar28

The Brady Effect

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:49 am

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:

[/QUOTE]See Brady can be stopped. :D
[/QUOTE]F Brady !!! I hope all of his owners enjoy the wrath of Khan !!!

W00t w00t

LONG LIVE MARONEY !!!!!!!!!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again