$120 Hold 'Em Post-Season Contest Signup List

SS

Post by SS » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes, you have to remember the multiplier...

SS
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

hammer

Post by hammer » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 am

anyone know if we can alter our rosters prior to gametime today?

obviously, I mean those players who have not yet played

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Don't look now, but King of Queens has Hasselbeck, not to mention Garcon.... Nobody had Hasselbeck in the $30 or $60 leagues. Nice call "King" - Pete it's not a nice call unless they go to the superbowl. [/QUOTE]The Seahawks fairy tale ride ends with at thud next week, especially if they play the Bears. The may not score 10 points.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 am

Originally posted by hammer:
anyone know if we can alter our rosters prior to gametime today?

obviously, I mean those players who have not yet played No, lineups lock before the first game of each weekend.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 am

Right...c'mon Vick...

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 pm

well done all you cheese heads.

have to think all the brees and vick owners are gonna jump on Cutler.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 pm

have to think all the brees and vick owners are gonna jump on Cutler. Wow, what a stressful game. The Packers would have to give Vick one last chance to win the game. Wow. Great first weekend of games and the second weekend matchups all look good. The Bears appear to be sitting in the best spot, but you never know with this crazy NFL season. Good luck all figuring out your starting lineups in Week 2 and I'll post the scores for each contest once they are live.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

particra

Post by particra » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Only 2 of the top 25 teams still have both their QBs (I looked because I'm one of them). Both have Rodgers and Brady.

[ January 09, 2011, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Hells Satans ]

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:

have to think all the brees and vick owners are gonna jump on Cutler. Wow, what a stressful game. The Packers would have to give Vick one last chance to win the game. Wow. Great first weekend of games and the second weekend matchups all look good. The Bears appear to be sitting in the best spot, but you never know with this crazy NFL season. Good luck all figuring out your starting lineups in Week 2 and I'll post the scores for each contest once they are live.
[/QUOTE]Stressful indeed, Greg. When it was 21-10 and the Pack had it around midfield and 3rd and 1, I told my wife... here we go, they will run it and not make it because they struggle on 3rd and 1. Kuhn didn't make it, they punt and Vick eventually scores on 4th and goal.

That final drive was almost too difficult to watch. On the D-Jax catch, I thought for a second that he might go all the way for a score.

Anyways, kudos to the defense. I've known for awhile now that this is a much better defense than last year. I think Philly was the scariest team in the NFC. I know Atlanta is the #1 seed and it will be a tough game, but after beating Vick and Philly, hopes are high for a Packers win. Go Pack.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

have to think all the brees and vick owners are gonna jump on Cutler. Or Matt Ryan.