What do you need tonight?

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:56 am

From Fantasy Football, of course!

This being the last game of the regular season, I would think many League crowns and playoff births are riding on player performances tonight.

Personally, I need Vincent Jackson to score 21.2 points for me to win my Classic league. He's boom or bust, some games looking like a beast and other times like he couldn't care less. I'll know after the 1st Quarter which VJax showed up in Jacksonville.

As an aside, I have Bailey as my kicker and Jason Garrett's now infamous icing of his own kicker cost me 4.9 points. Had that kick stood, I would only need 16.3 points from VJax instead of 21.2...a big difference. We'll see if that bonehead coach costs me a potential $5,000.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 am

Novak .......11.2 points!!!!!!!!

Wayne

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 am

Need MJD to do well in my top league and I need him to be shut down in the FFPC/FBG league. Since I care more about my top league it's all about MJD tonight baby. :D

[ December 05, 2011, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 am

About 50 leagues or so have something signinficant on the line for me tonight, impacting if I get in playoffs or substantial side bets in others. Thought about posting all of them but I don't even think Nelson can get through my emails of scenarios, let alone anyone else caring about them. Going to be interesting but main focus will be on diamond where we attempt to slop our way into the playoffs. Need Jackson under 37.1, matthews under 85.2 and probably the scariest one being MJD and Gates to combine for less than 48.1. Would truly be a miracle to get in given what all had to happen the last several weeks. This is step 56 or so in the process of things that had to unfold perfectly the last few weeks.

particra

Post by particra » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks to a pretty epic collapse the last few weeks in the Ultimate, I need Josh Scobee to score less than 8.3 points or Ryan Matthews to score less than 13.9 or MJD to score more than 30.1.

At least I think that's what I need.

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 am

need M Floyd and MJD not to go negative on me.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 am

Originally posted by Cocktails and Dreams:
About 50 leagues or so have something signinficant on the line for me tonight, impacting if I get in playoffs or substantial side bets in others. Thought about posting all of them but I don't even think Nelson can get through my emails of scenarios, let alone anyone else caring about them. Going to be interesting but main focus will be on diamond where we attempt to slop our way into the playoffs. Need Jackson under 37.1, matthews under 85.2 and probably the scariest one being MJD and Gates to combine for less than 48.1. Would truly be a miracle to get in given what all had to happen the last several weeks. This is step 56 or so in the process of things that had to unfold perfectly the last few weeks. How in the world do you manage so many leagues! :eek:

I have 5 leagues and I feel stretched just with those.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Novak .......11.2 points!!!!!!!!

Wayne I hope he gets there...but mainly via Extra Points!

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

Anyone think Gates + Thomas + Jags D will equal less than 21? I either need that or V Jax to outscore Chargers D to make playoffs and cash.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:42 am

I need a few different things to happen for various teams in various leagues, some that would be a miracle to happen and some that would be a miracle if it didn't.

My auction league is probably the longshot that's most up in the air and the one I'll be following most closely. I need Matthews and Novak to combine for over 34+. I also need a couple aspirin, a Jack & Coke, and a Powerball win. First things first however.