When do the slow drafts start?

norb_55

Post by norb_55 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

I am assuming that I am not the only one fired up to start the draft champions slow drafts. I would guess we could fill up several leagues right now.

Is the problem the site and if so, can we run slow drafts on ESPN and load the results on the site later like we did with the online auctions last year?

Looking forward to starting the 2010 NFFC season soon!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat May 29, 2010 2:09 am

Originally posted by Cornhusker:
I am assuming that I am not the only one fired up to start the draft champions slow drafts. I would guess we could fill up several leagues right now.

Is the problem the site and if so, can we run slow drafts on ESPN and load the results on the site later like we did with the online auctions last year?

Looking forward to starting the 2010 NFFC season soon! I know folks are getting antsy and so are we, but we want to unveil our Mock Draft Lobby by the first week of July and that will contain the ability to host slow drafts. You'll love the draft room and we'll have a large audience for daily mock drafts. Stay tuned on that announcement.

So while I know everyone is pumped to jump into pay Slow Drafts, we're likely several weeks away from hosting them here. But past history has shown that most of our slow drafts filled in late June and July, so hopefully we can target those areas and roll this out for all to join.

Thanks for asking. We'll have more news soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius