Please Contact Tom This Week For Assistance

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 am

I posted this on the NFBC boards earlier today, but should post it here as well in case people feel I'm out of touch with the NFFC this week. Sorry about that:

I almost feel guilty making this post, but here it goes anyway: This week I'll be on vacation with the family and pretty much out of touch via email and cell phone. If you need any assistance at all, please contact Tom Kessenich at [email protected] or at 715-254-5553. He will be carrying the load this week.

It's the first time I've ever taken my family on vacation during an NFBC season, but these days the seasons all roll together so there's never a "right" time to do this. In February once I saw how this whole NFBC thing was going to play out I told them if everything happens the way I think it's going to I'd reward them with a trip to the Magic Kingdom. I had to borrow some money from my kids, so this is their payback!! :D I'll be out of touch from later today to next Sunday, checking email when I can. Hopefully you'll all understand.

I'm sure all of you dads have gone through this already too, but when you wake up and realize that your oldest child will be graduating in two years and you haven't done enough "family time" together you hit the pedal on the family plans and try to make up for lost time. I knew if I didn't plan this get-away now I'd regret it later. So here we go and I know that everything will be fine until I get back. Tom will be around to help anyone who needs assistance this week.

I have no doubt that we're all in good hands with the STATS software. What a joyous season it's been so far for Tom and myself. I mean, to wake up each morning and not have any emails asking for help makes the season enjoyable for us, too. We wake up and the first thing we both do is look at the overall standings just like you. It's fun for us as well.

Now I'm going to have a little fun with my little ones. I'm going to act like a kid for the next eight days and be ready for the stretch run of baseball and the ramping up of football. I'll be re-energized and ready to rock 'n roll. Thanks all for making this possible.

Best of luck this next week. Tom will post the Second Chance Leagues soon and get this rolling if anyone wants to draft again on April 31 and May 1st. Enjoy and good luck. See ya next Sunday.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Very good to see! Enjoy Greg!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy