FAAB Week 5

rkulaski

FAAB Week 5

Post by rkulaski » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Originally posted by Bodie:
Supposedly Starks has been healthy for a while now, but he is very raw and injury prone. Hasn't played agame since 2008.

Of course that didn't stop me from taking a shot on him this week in free agency Yes, Starks is 100% right now and ready to go as soon as he comes off PUP list. I think he's definitely worth a reserve spot right now. With Lynch in Seattle, Starks should get a shot. IMHO.

kingraiders

FAAB Week 5

Post by kingraiders » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
quote:Originally posted by Bodie:
Supposedly Starks has been healthy for a while now, but he is very raw and injury prone. Hasn't played agame since 2008.

Of course that didn't stop me from taking a shot on him this week in free agency Yes, Starks is 100% right now and ready to go as soon as he comes off PUP list. I think he's definitely worth a reserve spot right now. With Lynch in Seattle, Starks should get a shot. IMHO.
[/QUOTE]Picked up Starks in both Primetime & OC 2 weeks ago for $2 in each. Either the kid's the answer, or TT in GB will have some serious 'splainin to do to rationalize his AJ Smith-like hubris. Either way worth a shot for less than a starbucks! :D

jjsegura78

FAAB Week 5

Post by jjsegura78 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
So am all alone onboard the David Gettis Train?

Picked him up with a $19 of my remaining $41. I picked up Gettis in two non NFFC leagues as well as in my Classic. Smith might be out more than a couple weeks, and I was thinking maybe Clausen will target Gettis a few times. Who else is he going to throw it to, Rosario or LaFell ?
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

HOF

FAAB Week 5

Post by HOF » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm

got gettis and harry douglas this week..like gettis more than douglas and of course i paid more for douglas...grrr...

Blew most of my wad last week on The Law Firm after my Rb2 Harrison has had to bye tickets to watch the games himself the last few weeks..

Eddiejag

FAAB Week 5

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
So am all alone onboard the David Gettis Train?

Picked him up with a $19 of my remaining $41. Hey Matt i grabbed Gettis [out of Baylor] for 19 dollars also and then picked up Clowney for 1 dollar.Remember that preseaon Clowney had with the Jets a couple years ago,ive got a mind like an elephant. :D
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!