Chris Johnson!!!

alanr824

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by alanr824 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Negotiations between the Titans and Chris Johnson "intensified" Wednesday and will continue Thursday, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Moving up the draft board. Who goes earlier? Foster or CJ? 3 other backs and a handful of receivers.
[/QUOTE]With the signing... He goes 2 now, even 1 in some leagues. There is the injury risk, but he might be worth it.

Sandman62

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:42 am

We're not talking about when LT used to skip preseason GAMES here and still perform well. This is a guy, as others have said, who missed OTAs (like everyone), traning camp AND preseason. Who says he's anywhere near game shape?

I'll pass unless he slides well into round 2. If he even just starts a little slow (BAL and PIT within the first 5 games), his full-year production could slide behind DMac, Gore, Forte, etc., IMO.

But I'm glad he'll likely be a pick taken before us in both Mains and our Super!

alanr824

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by alanr824 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
We're not talking about when LT used to skip preseason GAMES here and still perform well. This is a guy, as others have said, who missed OTAs (like everyone), traning camp AND preseason. Who says he's anywhere near game shape?

I'll pass unless he slides well into round 2. If he even just starts a little slow (BAL and PIT within the first 5 games), his full-year production could slide behind DMac, Gore, Forte, etc., IMO.

But I'm glad he'll likely be a pick taken before us in both Mains and our Super! This is one year I am happy I am not at the beginning of the draft...

BLACKHAND

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am

mike , gota think of the big upside that you need to be on top of the standings. cant say there is not upside in late first round.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sandman62

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am

I'm still a believer that you minimize risk in the first few rounds. Plenty of upside value in mid-late rounds (i.e. last year's Hillis).

To each their own.

David U. Kennedy

Chris Johnson!!!

Post by David U. Kennedy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 am

Did a OC draft lastnite and CJ went 2nd. I picked 4th and took my man Rice who I have ranked first this year!!