Steven Jackson...

DOOMSDAY

Steven Jackson...

Post by DOOMSDAY » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 am

SJAX is a BEAST, and he could have been wearing a Cowboys uniform all these years but Parcells had to have Julius, yet I digress.

He is on pace to finish the year with approximately 1500 yards, 45 rec for 400 yards, and yes 0 TD's. But I belive those TD's will come, starting this week, and possibly pick up 6 TD's over his final 9 games.

Decent numbers I must say.

ultimatefs

Steven Jackson...

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by FantasyFactor:
No way was I drafting Sjax or LT with any first round pick this year. LT is not the same, and STL sucks. I didn't think he'd have 0 TD's at this point, but I knew he wouldn't have many and your 1st rounder has to be a TD guy. ...agreed 100% on LT2 but not SJax as he is currently ranked #11 overall at the RB position (RB1 in both a 12 and 14 teamer) and #5 overall amongst the consensus 1st Round pre-draft RB's...AND when the season is over he'll be ranked higher (IF he stays healthy) imho...GK [/QUOTE]It's hard to win with players on sucky teams. What you've listed is the best I saw Sjax doing this year. He'd be #1 on a good team.

He still has time and will score a few before it's all over.

He's actually ranked 15th on PPG and I left off Gore. PPG is the only way to measure until the byes are done.

[ October 30, 2009, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: FantasyFactor ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

BONGIZMO

Steven Jackson...

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
SJAX will visit the end zone 3 times on Sunday, count on it!

Now could the Chiefs please just release LJ so that the Pats can swoop in and sign him already. How sweet would that be? It's funny you mention this as I also wondered if LJ being a head case might actually help his fantasy owners in the playoffs should he get straight out released and picked up my most any team that has to have a better OLine.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

sportsbettingman

Steven Jackson...

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:52 am

If LJ has anything left in his tank...that TWEET was the smartest thing he's ever done.

Kansas City is in long term rebuilding mode with little to no success in this or next year, and he would have eventually been fazed out.

This way, at least he may get 1/2-to-2 1/2 seasons of solid work/success on a better team.

I have a feeling that he will not be allowed to play on any NFL team this year if indeed they cut him, to discourage more actions like his from spreading.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

flex

Steven Jackson...

Post by flex » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
SJAX is a BEAST, and he could have been wearing a Cowboys uniform all these years but Parcells had to have Julius, yet I digress.
Too much cecil lammey for you ;)

Raiders

Steven Jackson...

Post by Raiders » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Originally posted by flex:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Too much cecil lammey for you ;)
[/QUOTE]Great DB, not so Great a DC, that cecil lammey.

The Franchise

Steven Jackson...

Post by The Franchise » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I had S-Jax ahead of Forte and LT on my Draft Rankings.

Put him on a decent team and we would all be debating who the #1 pick is next year?
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.