NFFC ADP Report

particra

NFFC ADP Report

Post by particra » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:01 am

I agree with this as well. The FFPC provides no ADP data and the scoring system/roster makeup makes ADP data from any other league worthless. People adjust.

That said, putting out revised data now would be unfair. It's too late. Leave it as is.

Money

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Money » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am

It simply gives an advantage (although slight) to those that can spend countless hours sifting through the info to detail it for themselves. We all have our own sheets on where we think players should go, it's another set of sheets to determine where the masses believe they will fall.

At one time I thought I read where they were going to have a separate report with just the last 2 weeks of info. This would help everyone.

This is a very unique format. MDC has a separate ADP just for this format. It is drastically different than the one provided by the NFFC. The logical solution for that is that they are free mock drafts.

At this point it is what it is and we all have to deal with it....

Good Luck to everyone this week.......
Joe

Purple Helmets

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 am

The more I see owners upset or disappointed that they don't have the perfect ADP data, the better I like my chances. :D
Living the dream!

jjsegura78

NFFC ADP Report

Post by jjsegura78 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 am

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
The more I see owners upset or disappointed that they don't have the perfect ADP data, the better I like my chances. :D I second that ! Funny... Just shows you that someone will always complain about something. Good luck all, and have fun. :D
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

Money

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Money » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:41 am

Originally posted by Jive Turkeys:
quote:Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
The more I see owners upset or disappointed that they don't have the perfect ADP data, the better I like my chances. :D I second that ! Funny... Just shows you that someone will always complain about something. Good luck all, and have fun. :D [/QUOTE]Not sure if you guys meant that for me or not. If so, it was more of an observation than anything. The info the are giving us should be accurate though.

I hope to run into you guys at the ultimate or super in Vegas.

Good luck.
Joe

JAHNS5

NFFC ADP Report

Post by JAHNS5 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am

How much input would you really put into an updated ADP listing?

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
quote:Originally posted by Jive Turkeys:
quote:Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
The more I see owners upset or disappointed that they don't have the perfect ADP data, the better I like my chances. :D I second that ! Funny... Just shows you that someone will always complain about something. Good luck all, and have fun. :D [/QUOTE]Not sure if you guys meant that for me or not. If so, it was more of an observation than anything. The info the are giving us should be accurate though.

I hope to run into you guys at the ultimate or super in Vegas.

Good luck.
[/QUOTE]It doesn't matter who they're talking about. Asking for the most accurate and up to date ADP data is reasonable and shouldn't be scoffed at.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 am

Originally posted by HAUS:
How much input would you really put into an updated ADP listing? The "update" that's being asked for isn't just to add the latest drafts. It's to generate a new set of ADP numbers from only RECENT drafts. The current ADP's involve drafts before news about Ben Tate, Brett Favre, and Sidney Rice came out, for example.

It's no big deal...it was just a request that was reasonable.

Money

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Money » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Simply put it is a tool (one of many) when preparing for the drafts. It's a point of reference to gauge strategy as the draft unfolds. Everyone has there take on it. The right or wrongs of it depend on the individual draft. It's all a calculated risk.

Not unreasonable to ask for current information. I'd rather have no info than bad info.
Joe

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
Simply put it is a tool (one of many) when preparing for the drafts. It's a point of reference to gauge strategy as the draft unfolds. Everyone has there take on it. The right or wrongs of it depend on the individual draft. It's all a calculated risk.

Not unreasonable to ask for current information. I'd rather have no info than bad info. Totally agree