WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

bald is beautiful

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Originally posted by Mankind:
Somebody throw me a bone and let me know how to get other leagues bids, still geting last years bids, thanks... Go to your main league bidding results, and you can check other leagues with the link directly above.

Mankind

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by Mankind » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks Bald,
Thats what I have been doing, no stranger to this, just shows last years results...

JB

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by JB » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:09 pm

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Mankind:
Somebody throw me a bone and let me know how to get other leagues bids, still geting last years bids, thanks... Go to your main league bidding results, and you can check other leagues with the link directly above. [/QUOTE]All the leagues in that drop down box seem to be from last year. You actually found a way to access this year's leagues??

bald is beautiful

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 pm

No, you guys are right. This year's leagues are not updated yet.

wlfskp

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by wlfskp » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Not understanding in LV league 3 classic the team that drafted Brady had Ryan as back up and made no free agent move on QB
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Uncle Rico

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by Uncle Rico » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Cassel - 566 in LV2 (NFFC) 378 in ORL2 (NBC)

Rosario - 410!!!!! in ORL2

Hard heads

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by Hard heads » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Lance and KJ, I hope you are right on Jones. We needed help after losing Colston and Burleson and we are holding Curtis in one league so we needed a spark and I hope the 6-80 wasn't just a flash in the pan. With underachiever Porter already dinged maybe he can seize the reigns and be the guy with 10+ TD's this year. Only time will tell, but we bid $303 cause we just couldn't afford to let another team find out if he would do it or not.

pizzatyme

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Originally posted by FresnoFanatics5:
Not understanding in LV league 3 classic the team that drafted Brady had Ryan as back up and made no free agent move on QB He likes Ryan! :eek: :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

King of Queens

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by King of Queens » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Originally posted by UltimateFFCheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by FresnoFanatics5:
Not understanding in LV league 3 classic the team that drafted Brady had Ryan as back up and made no free agent move on QB He likes Ryan! :eek: :D [/QUOTE]Perhaps he's waving the proverbial white flag.

TOMDOG

WEEK 1 Waiver Wire

Post by TOMDOG » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...here's an interesting tidbit for the fellow comrades here...in The Mag II league the squad that goes by the name of "The Commish Rules" lost Brady but did or could not get Cassel as he was outbid by another owner (who had McNabb & VYoung) and had to settle for Tavaris Jackson instead...hehehe...SNAKE I outbid our good commish here,with a bid of 673,and dropped Vince Young.I half expected to lose the bidding war,and am now finding NFFC bidding to be more conservative than i expected.
I got Cassell in 2 other leagues as well,bidding over 800 in one and 507 in another.
After going 0 and 4 in the big money leagues i am in this year,i think i wanted to win SOMETHING this week,and went way overboard. :confused:

But i spent even more on wrs.In some leagues i drafted early in the summer,guys like desean Jackson and Eddie Royal werent drafted,and i paid over 900 for them in various leagues,but i got them every time.I am content today.

I hope they are Bolden type pickups,only time will tell,and i will be on the sidelines alot of weeks this year when big bids are needed later in the season.