Tampa Mike Williams.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

texasducks69

Players who appear to be busts that you were high on this year

Post by texasducks69 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 am

For me its fflmaster.

Every year I'm fooled again. Every year I'll read his posts, thinking this will be the one where he isn't bashing someone or something.

Every year it just turns out to be a couple more minutes out of my life that I'll never get back.

SS

Post by SS » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:28 am

Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Bush.
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:39 am

Originally posted by SS:
Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Bush. You're kidding, right?

Wayne

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 am

Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
For me its fflmaster.

Every year I'm fooled again. Every year I'll read his posts, thinking this will be the one where he isn't bashing someone or something.

Every year it just turns out to be a couple more minutes out of my life that I'll never get back. WOW....talk about taking a shot at someone.

God forbid someone says something that the majority doesn't like.

if you pay for something and it doesn't turn out to be what you thought it was, do you just sit by and say "oh well" or do you say something about it? i guess the people here say "oh well".

the worst part about this is that i waste my time reading and responding to stupid ass comments like this from the same stupid ass people

texasducks69

Post by texasducks69 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
For me its fflmaster.

Every year it just turns out to be a couple more minutes out of my life that I'll never get back. WOW....talk about taking a shot at someone.

if you pay for something and it doesn't turn out to be what you thought it was, do you just sit by and say "oh well" or do you say something about it? i guess the people here say "oh well".

the worst part about this is that i waste my time reading and responding to stupid ass comments like this from the same stupid ass people
[/QUOTE]I'd say most people are smart enough to know that not every ranking will be correct. Just like evry stock pick doesn't double and every touts pick doesn't cover.

Most people are smart enough to look at a record that has a bunch of hits, and not just bitch about the misses.

Most people are that smart. Not everyone.

texasducks69

Post by texasducks69 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 am

My rosters are littered with these guys:

Chris Johnson
Felix Jones
Tim Hightower
Mario Manningham
Reggie Bush
Austin Collie
MSW

Makes for a long year

JD CUBE

Post by JD CUBE » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 am

The one player I drafted in every league, because I am a genius, was Santanio Holmes. I don't know how much of it is him and how much is Sanchez, but he is a real drag on scoring. (Having drafted Miles Austin as my number 1 hasn't helped either).

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:32 am

Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
For me its fflmaster.

[/QUOTE]I'd say most people are smart enough to know that not every ranking will be correct. Just like evry stock pick doesn't double and every touts pick doesn't cover.

Most people are smart enough to look at a record that has a bunch of hits, and not just bitch about the misses.

Most people are that smart. Not everyone.
[/QUOTE]your right....but when most of those things aren't going right don't you say something? don't you question it?

if you get a bad meal somewhere do you just right it off as a bad meal or do you say something? some people just grin and bear it and don't complain and 99 times out of 100 that is what al does.

if lou is worried about the bad press he can come on here and defend himself....he doesn't need every lackey doing it for him.

SS

Post by SS » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah, but its not Hernandez's fault he got injured. Still sticking by that though because I think they will target Gronkowski more this year anyway when he comes back.

Bush is a major disappointment!
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place