I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

da bears

Post by da bears » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 am

Hey Tom,

I saw a report today that Gates is still hurting and not even close to being 100%.

If Gates misses significant time this year will Chambers become the go-to guy for Rivers and get 80-90 catches and 10-12 tds?
Bauler Shot Caller

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by rkulaski:
It's only been 1 wk of preseason, but does J Stewart's value drop with what Deangelo Williams did last week? How would you rank the rookie rbs for this season (top5)? It's taken a hit mainly because he isn't healthy. He's said he isn't as explosive because of the toe injury and there are concerns it could linger throughout the season. I like the guy, but his value is sinking. I would rank the Top 5 rookie RBs as:

1. McFadden
2. Forte
3. Stewart
4. Smith
5. Jones

Stewart is sinking, though, like I said while Ray Rice and Chris Johnson are climbing fast. Mendenhall is holding steady.
[/QUOTE]From everything I hear on the talk radio shows down here, the Titans are loving Johnson so far.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

Originally posted by Team Canada:
Once Selvin Young goes down who's in without Torain? Andre Hall would be next in line but given how it's Shanahan who knows what he'll do.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Hey Tom,

I saw a report today that Gates is still hurting and not even close to being 100%.

If Gates misses significant time this year will Chambers become the go-to guy for Rivers and get 80-90 catches and 10-12 tds? I don't think he reaches those numbers. But he'll do well. I think the guy who benefits the most if Gates misses time, though, is Vincent Jackson.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Tom,

When will we receive round 2 of the Magazine's?

Thanks,

John Already got mine.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by rkulaski:
It's only been 1 wk of preseason, but does J Stewart's value drop with what Deangelo Williams did last week? How would you rank the rookie rbs for this season (top5)? It's taken a hit mainly because he isn't healthy. He's said he isn't as explosive because of the toe injury and there are concerns it could linger throughout the season. I like the guy, but his value is sinking. I would rank the Top 5 rookie RBs as:

1. McFadden
2. Forte
3. Stewart
4. Smith
5. Jones

Stewart is sinking, though, like I said while Ray Rice and Chris Johnson are climbing fast. Mendenhall is holding steady.
[/QUOTE]From everything I hear on the talk radio shows down here, the Titans are loving Johnson so far.
[/QUOTE]His TD run Saturday night was sick. I know it was the preseason and I know it came against guys who will be asking me if I want fries with that in a few weeks but the speed he showed was amazing.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 am

That was a pretty good run he had. I think that we will definitely be hearing about him this season. He has too much explosiveness to have him on the bench.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 am

Tom ... how do u feel about having 2 guys from the same team on your starting roster... do u try to avoid that or not ?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
Tom,

When will we receive round 2 of the Magazine's?

Thanks,

John Already got mine.
[/QUOTE]Why doesn't your sig say 2007 1st Overall? Instead it has below,
--------------------
NFFC Chicago 2008

now who in there right mind wants to draft in Chicago, with You and Rob drafting there? Besides GG. :D

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:36 am

Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
Tom ... how do u feel about having 2 guys from the same team on your starting roster... do u try to avoid that or not ? Nope. I don't see any problem with that. I'm not going to pass on a player I like to take a lesser talent just because I might have another player on the same team. Ask yourself this? Would you pass on Reggie Wayne in the second round just because you had taken Joseph Addai in the first?
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich