Tom Brady

da bears

Tom Brady

Post by da bears » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:06 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Brady already has 311 fantasy points half way through the year. Does anyone know what the highest point total is for our scoring system? Could he actually hit 600 points this year?

Wayne LT2 averaged 28.6 points per game in the NFFC last year, which would be 458 points through 16 weeks. Brady is currently averaging 38.8 points per game, which is on pace for 621 points. WOW!!

Tony Romo is currently averaging 29.1 NFFC ppg this year. What an amazing year.
[/QUOTE]38.8 pts a game! That sure is crazy if Brady keeps it up you would have to figure that almost every or maybe even every Brady-led team will be in the championship round this year. I thought LT's year would never be matched (at least not this quickly) but with Brady on pace to throw 60 td passes this year this obviously could be the greatest fantasy season ever by one player.

[ October 31, 2007, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

renman

Tom Brady

Post by renman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:42 am

I have no problem with a guy having a huge epic year and many owners reaping the benefits. I have no problem if I was not fortunate enough to get the guy on my team (or any of my teams).

As long as the stats he produces are within the normal realm and scope of the games I applaud it and say congrats to the owners who have him. It is when he starts running up more stats, on top of his already insane stat-line, when the game is well in hand or over and any other QB in NFL history would either be out of the game, or handing off the ball to run out the clock.

That is the part that drives me nuts...

Samlawyer

Tom Brady

Post by Samlawyer » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:31 am

I'll share our plan to beat Brady. We play him in Week 10, and I guarantee you we can hold him to 0 points.

MGB MARTY

Tom Brady

Post by MGB MARTY » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Totally agree that Brady and the Pats are just un real this year and are trying to prove a point with this us versus them mentality due to the cheating crap and are on a mission. This franchise as a whole has been great for the last 5 years with in this age of salary cap and frre agency makes it even harder to believe how great their coaching and or system is. This comes from a Cowboy fan from the old Jethro Pugh Bob Lilly days. That being said I agree with Tamu that if they continue running up the scores, all pros have pride whether in an up or down year Someone whether its from the Jets Bills or whomever they play will hit him with a cheap shot after the play and probably go for the knees ending his season and though he will be fined the rest of the league will mutter under their breath serves them right Not wishing this on him just think it will happen

Marty

Coltsfan

Tom Brady

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:00 am

Originally posted by Samlawyer:
I'll share our plan to beat Brady. We play him in Week 10, and I guarantee you we can hold him to 0 points. The way things are going with Brady this year you have to wonder if he won't show up at the Redskins game week 10 and throw for 3 touchdowns.

Wayne