NFFC Members To Receive Footballguys.com Stats Book

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:29 pm

It's time to show our appreciation to those NFFC owners who have supported us thus far and for those owners who need a little more incentive to join our debut event, so we've reached out to Joe Bryant and David Dodds at Footballguys.com and found another little football nugget. The NFFC has gone out and purchased copies of the 364-page book "Football Stats by Footballguys.com" and will give every NFFC member a copy. The book includes 196 detailed player profiles, 397 individual player summaries, 32 team overviews, 32 profiles of head coaches and four years of historical fantasy football data.

Now add this book to the eight fantasy football magazines we're giving you and you should have enough information to win any fantasy league. We're glad to be working with Joe and David on this promotion and the opportunity to give all of our serious players this serious book just made too much sense to pass up.

This is a $20 value that is free to each NFFC member. Here's how the deal works:

1) The books will be available to all principal owners in your goodie bags when you register at the three NFFC live drafts. Each NFFC team will get one.

2) If you want the books shipped out to you immediately just let me know and we'll add $5 shipping charges to your application and have Joe and David ship them out right away. I hate to nickel and dime everyone on shipping, but it's still a fair price for getting this additional information ahead of time. Just let me know and I'll take care of it. If your co-manager is dying to get one too and needs it shipped right away, let me know that too and I'll see if we can order a few more.

For more information on this book, go to www.footballguys.com/footballstatsdetails.htm. You can get all the details there.

We're glad to have made this large purchase from Footballguys.com and thank Joe and David for the opportunity to add this to the goodie bags or mail them out in advance. It's just another way of saying thanks for joining the NFFC and proving that the NFFC is willing to do whatever it takes to treat its customers right.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

joebryant

Post by joebryant » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:40 pm

Thanks NFFC'ers,

We're glad to be a part of this. I've known Greg for years and have total faith that these guys will do a world class job here.

Outstanding events like this are great for our entire industry and we're proud to be associated with Krause and the NFFC. Now if I could just figure out a way to be in all three cities at once... ;)

Keep up the great work, Guys and best of luck to all the NFFC'ers.

J
Joe Bryant
Owner - www.Footballguys.com

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:57 pm

Joe -- As a three-year devotee of your site, all I can say is this:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID FOR THE BOOK ALREADY!
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:02 pm

Greg,

Please toss a copy in the mail to my address for our team.
Also, when did the 2nd batch of magazines ship?
I have not received it yet.

Derek
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

ronaldrogers

Post by ronaldrogers » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:09 pm

Also send one to my address. I will gladly pay the $5. Thanks.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:21 am

Ship mine out too, Greg.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

cneal

Post by cneal » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:58 am

Greg,
I would like to receive my copy now too. Thanks.

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:29 am

Nooooooooooooo,

Send them to blackeyedjoe.com.

I already have the book, as do the other league winners ;)

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:05 pm

Can I get a reduced rate to Footballguy premium subscription?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BalticSQ

Post by BalticSQ » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:17 pm

hold on a Minute , i joined Footballguys.com before the NFFC(im still on the fench, waiting a count on the DM,and AUC. League) will NFFC still give me a bone for free?