Dave Clum

Eight Magazines For NFFC Members In 2008

Post by Dave Clum » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Greg,

Sign me up for the mags.Dave Clum

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm

I'l take the mags if still available. Thanks!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

FIGHTINGNOLES

Post by FIGHTINGNOLES » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Every year we try to provide some goodies in the goodie bag and of course we have plenty of magazines for your liking as well. This year we will have no fewer than EIGHT fantasy football magazines and more likely it will be NINE when all is said and done. Everyone in any of the live NFFC drafts, the NBC Sports drafts and their co-managers will receive these.

We also allow you to get all of the magazines shipped directly to your home well in advance of DRaft Day if you don't mind paying the $10 shipping fee. If you didn't click that button when you signed up and still want that, just leave your name on this thread and I'll take care of it for you. I think we'll send five magazines to you in late June and 3-4 more in late July.

The magazines we'll have for you this year include:
Fantasy Sports Magazine August
FootballGuys.com
FantasyGuru.com
Rotoworld.com
Fanball.com

Fantasy Sports Magazine September
Rototimes.com
Fanball.com Just Cheat Sheets

Again, if you want the magazines shipped to you early, just leave your name here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Or when you sign up for any of the events, click that $10 shipping button and you'll be good to go. Thanks all and enjoy the reading this year. Greg - Do you know which 5 mags. will be coming out in late June & when ~ that might be. Didn't want to buy any that might be arriving soon and also have some drafts coming up that I like to know what the other guys have looked at (I know certain guys still "use" certain mags. - believe it or not & that helps me know who is rated where)....Thanks again, John

Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:35 pm

ditto here.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Mags are desired here also Greg, thanks in advance!
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Latham

Post by Latham » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Greg,
You can send me magazines as well. Thanks

Randy

Shep

Post by Shep » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Can you send them to me as well.
Thanks

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

Greg,

Sign me up. Thanks.

Mike

FIGHTINGNOLES

Post by FIGHTINGNOLES » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Originally posted by FIGHTINGNOLES:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Every year we try to provide some goodies in the goodie bag and of course we have plenty of magazines for your liking as well. This year we will have no fewer than EIGHT fantasy football magazines and more likely it will be NINE when all is said and done. Everyone in any of the live NFFC drafts, the NBC Sports drafts and their co-managers will receive these.

We also allow you to get all of the magazines shipped directly to your home well in advance of DRaft Day if you don't mind paying the $10 shipping fee. If you didn't click that button when you signed up and still want that, just leave your name on this thread and I'll take care of it for you. I think we'll send five magazines to you in late June and 3-4 more in late July.

The magazines we'll have for you this year include:
Fantasy Sports Magazine August
FootballGuys.com
FantasyGuru.com
Rotoworld.com
Fanball.com

Fantasy Sports Magazine September
Rototimes.com
Fanball.com Just Cheat Sheets

Again, if you want the magazines shipped to you early, just leave your name here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Or when you sign up for any of the events, click that $10 shipping button and you'll be good to go. Thanks all and enjoy the reading this year. Greg - Do you know which 5 mags. will be coming out in late June & when ~ that might be. Didn't want to buy any that might be arriving soon and also have some drafts coming up that I like to know what the other guys have looked at (I know certain guys still "use" certain mags. - believe it or not & that helps me know who is rated where)....Thanks again, John
[/QUOTE]Bump - If you get a sec Greg or Tom....Thanks, John

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Can you send them to me too!!!