Arian Foster runs his big mouth

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:42 am

WOW...if he is actually hurt (still not sure since he said he was joking about it) it would change the first round dramatically. instead of foster going #1 who knows where he goes. i know i would have a touigh time taking him if he is going to be out week one at least. tate and ward together don't equal foster.

first you got the uncertanty of chris johnson and now this....

particra

Post by particra » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 am

I would let him slide to the 13th pick or so

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 am

Originally posted by The Franchise:
He could have a slight tear and miss several weeks. John Clayton of ESPN just reported.

Bust or great buy low if he falls in drafts? ESPN's John Clayton quickly jumped to the conclusion that Foster wouldn't be ready for Week 1 after viewing the MRI
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 am

Originally posted by Stealth SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by The Franchise:
He could have a slight tear and miss several weeks. John Clayton of ESPN just reported.

Bust or great buy low if he falls in drafts? Yep, after viewing the MRI on his own :confused: ...perhaps he should hereby be referred to as Dr. Clayton, eh?...
[/QUOTE]He only did the reporting......

"ESPN's John Clayton, citing a report by ESPN's Dr. Michael Kaplin, says that Foster could be out "three to four weeks" with his hamstring injury.

A four-week absence would cost Foster games against the Colts, Dolphins, and Saints. He would return in time for a Week 4 contest against the Steelers. "
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 am

Originally posted by Monkeyville:
quote:Originally posted by The Franchise:

Bust or great buy low if he falls in drafts? ESPN's John Clayton quickly jumped to the conclusion that Foster wouldn't be ready for Week 1 after viewing the MRI
[/QUOTE]Old news
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

particra

Post by particra » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

In all seriousness, count me in as someone who thinks he's not playing Week 1. Not sure how that affects his draft status. He's still a Top 8 guy to me.

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 am

To me this is irrelevant. It's like he is going to fall into the 4th round or something. Whether he drops from the 1st spot or the 14th spot someone is going to have to have him sitting on the bench on Week 1 regardless. So I'd say if you can deal with the chance of him not playing the first week or so then draft him. You may just have to reach for his handcuff a little earlier than planned.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
WOW...if he is actually hurt (still not sure since he said he was joking about it) it would change the first round dramatically. instead of foster going #1 who knows where he goes. i know i would have a touigh time taking him if he is going to be out week one at least. tate and ward together don't equal foster.

first you got the uncertanty of chris johnson and now this.... Foster hasn't gone #1 in either of the two drafts I've done since Sunday. Considering I've got the #1 pick tonight, I can pretty much guarantee he won't be going #1 in that draft either.

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:Foster hasn't gone #1 in either of the two drafts I've done since Sunday. Considering I've got the #1 pick tonight, I can pretty much guarantee he won't be going #1 in that draft either. [/quote]

So where did he fall to??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion