NBC Sports Partners With The NFFC

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Greg if I make dumb posts as you say maybe I should spend my fantasy dollars on an education and not contribute to your profits. I'm dissapointed.

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Originally posted by Mike Costaglio:
Greg if I make dumb posts as you say maybe I should spend my fantasy dollars on an education and not contribute to your profits. I'm dissapointed. I thought he was referring to Snake's post(s)...could be wrong, but that is how I read it.
@RedRyder

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Are the satellite leagues 12 or 14 teams? If I missed it, I do apologize.

Weren't the league payouts higher for the main events in 2007?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...yep SBM, have to agree with you on your last sentence...going forward, no matter how much this decision is dissected, debated, analyzed, interpreted and twisted, please do not currently count The Serpent amongst the apparent gushers here regarding today's announcement...SNAKE Of course you aren't gushing. There are going to be thousands more on the MB's in the coming years and your endless babble won't dominate every thread.

And even if you are right, which you are not, why not for once show an ounce of class and let Greg, Tom, and all have their day in the sun. Just one day before you hijack yet another thread.

They have certainly earned it. Kudos to the guys at Rotoworld for working hard to get this all done also.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 am

Originally posted by Mike Costaglio:
Greg if I make dumb posts as you say maybe I should spend my fantasy dollars on an education and not contribute to your profits. I'm dissapointed. Mike,

Trust me, the dumb post reference was certainly to SNAKE, who after 8,000 posts has yet to make a worthy contribution to these boards. He needs to see his name on these boards, nothing more. He's obsessed with himself. Your dollars I hope stay with us and so do your honest posts that contribute to the boards, but I don't know how I can be any more honest about my feelings about SNAKE.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Mike Costaglio:
Greg if I make dumb posts as you say maybe I should spend my fantasy dollars on an education and not contribute to your profits. I'm dissapointed. I thought he was referring to Snake's post(s)...could be wrong, but that is how I read it. [/QUOTE]...make no mistake about it, he most certrainly was...fact of the matter is that SNAKE didn't state anything different than you, Jersey Paul, ShortsWettingMan or RIW did...unfortunately Greg has been singling out the Master Humble & Truth Serpent for a while now and SNAKE is rather used to (although certainly doesn't condone it) his blatantly discriminatory posts by now...The Serpent didn't respond as you have MC simply because unlike Greg, he chose to take the high road here...rue the day when The Serpent and others are unable to state their thoughts and opinions honestly on this MB, rue the day!...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]The WCOFF kicked you off their boards in record time. You hijack every thread that gets posted here. People leave our boards because of your posts. I've been patient with you, but I don't see what you possibly add to these boards other than 8,000 posts of jibberish. You like to call it like you see it, or so you say. I'm definitely calling it like a lot of folks see it.

If you see problems with NBC Sports being involved in our events, fine. You can predict that things will change for the worse. Fine. But you're insinuating things that you don't even know about. You have no idea what our deal with NBC Sports is or how the operation is set up to run. You have no idea what staffing objectives you have here. But you've already made a dozen posts here predicting the old days are gone forever. Whatever.

YOu're a foolish reptile, that's all. That's all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 am

I'm ready to rue the day when it comes to some folk(s) on the MB. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.