PRMtime To Offer Live Scoring Mobile App To NFFC Players

philpo

Post by philpo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

yes here Samsung Droid Charge

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 am

Okay, just a reminder that Phil and Nicki will be at the Bellagio this Friday and Saturday to showcase the PRMtime application that is FREE to all NFFC owners. They will show you how it works and how to set up your NFFC teams for the 2011 season so that you have a Live Scoring mobile app. There will be promo cards in Las Vegas as well as Chicago and New York with special codes that you can use to set up your teams FREE.

Yes, we'll email the online folks a special offer as well so that you can use the app too. More details on that to come. But I know Phil and Nicki are looking forward to meeting our die-hards in Las Vegas and helping you folks keep up with your teams during the games. Check it out and this is a great addition to the NFFC for 2011.

Also, those who volunteered to test out the app, I'm sending them your email info now in case they still need testers. Look for something this week. Thanks again for helping.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Hiya Greg....

I downloaded this app on my Droid thunderbolt....and I am excited to see it in motion....

How can I get signed up or receive the promo code for NFFC players?

Thank you,

David
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Hiya Greg....

I downloaded this app on my Droid thunderbolt....and I am excited to see it in motion....

How can I get signed up or receive the promo code for NFFC players?

Thank you,

David Just send an email to [email protected] and let them know you are an NFFC customer. They will then email you the code and get you set up. Thanks David and enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 am

With tomorrow's full slate of NFL games on the horizon, I wanted to give all NFFC owners a heads up on this FREE live scoring app. To receive it, just send an email to [email protected] and tell them you are with the NFFC. They will send you a promo code to get your teams set up on the live scoring app. Thanks all and thanks PRMtime for working with the NFFC. Good luck all this weekend.

perrylin

Post by perrylin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 pm

I played with the app tonight. The one problem I saw was that there is no way to distinguish between receptions from RB vs WR/TE. As a result, there is no way to award 1/2 a point for a RB reception. Hence, the scoring will be off. Also, it is too time consuming to enter everyone's roster. Greg, can you send them a roster list in excel that they can have pre-populated? That would make their app much more worthwhile.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am

I tried it last night too. Then I emailed this to them (seeing the Contact Us threw an error when I tried typing this much in there :rolleyes: ).

Here are some thoughts on the software so far:

1. The search for players would be nicer if we didn't have to hit Enter after entering characters; just filter it down as we type, like this app does: http://subscribers.footballguys.com/rat ... m/form.php.

2. Aaron Rodgers' score from Thurs. night shows 0; Brees is correct.

3. DST scores shouldn't show 12 until their games start.

4. For those of us who do several leagues (9 for us), it'd be nice if your relationship with NFFC produced an "import" feature - even better if it just HAPPENED automatically each week. This is especially useful for our Opponents each week; entering opponent rosters each week for 9 teams would be more bother than it's worth. But even changing my lineups, after having to already do so on the NFFC site, is very likely too tedious.

The bottom line is that the NFFC site works fine on my iPhone; I can set lineups, see live scoring, etc. all fine. I'm just not seeing what an "app" does better???

Please let me know if I'm missing some key features of your app. From what I can tell, it's more for the casual user who is only in a league or two - and even then, what does your app do for them that their league web sites don't?

[ September 11, 2011, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]