Looking for history of NFFC

topman

Post by topman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:13 am

I did not think they would give me what they learned as much as somehere on the site where the information may be listed.
I was able to find where the draft picks were made and what the waiver picks were.
I was not able to see who was dropped on each waiver move which is important information to know.
I was also thought there may have been an overall ADP for this site from last year.

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 am

The overall ADP for the 24 main event leagues is on the NFFC homepage on the right hand side titled 2006 Average Draft Position.

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 am

Originally posted by topman:
I did not think they would give me what they learned as much as somehere on the site where the information may be listed.
I was able to find where the draft picks were made and what the waiver picks were.
I was not able to see who was dropped on each waiver move which is important information to know.
I was also thought there may have been an overall ADP for this site from last year. ****://www.fantasyfootballchampionship.com/rep ... _stats.asp
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:00 am

Topman, join some mockdrafts at www.mockdraftcentral.com to get an idea of how people draft in the NFFC.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:39 pm

topman,

Welcome to the NFFC and feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will help you in any way I can.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 am

The 2006 ADP can be found on the NFFC home page. In fact, past years' ADP can be found there too if you want to see how the trends work. Good luck and e-mail me anytime if you need more info.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius