PACE done for year

GOD Loves You

PACE done for year

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:53 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
The Eli news takes the cake as "worst week 1 injury" IMO. Correction: I know this is FF talk, but Everett's injury is one of the worst in the NFL for years.

My friend is going through the same thing right now. His son is a freshman at Nebraska and was basically paralyzed during an intra-squad scrimmage. We can only pray both are able to walk again. With the violence that occurs each play, I'm surprised these type of injuries aren't more frequent.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

GOD Loves You

PACE done for year

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:54 pm

SNAKE, at least some of us knew to avoid Jacobs this season. ;)
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

PACE done for year

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:12 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...wrong as the Brandon Jacobs injury is deserving of the cake as he is a MUCH higher and important draft selection than Eli...SNAKE Snake,

The Giants offense could have continued to do well with Ward and Eli.

Without Eli, the ENTIRE WR core takes a hit, and Ward. Ward looked MUCH better than Jacobs (pre injury) last night, and just because he was a "higher pick", doesn't mean he was as important.

GLY, I should have said "fantasy impact injury".

That is horrible what happened to Everett. Definitely praying for him and his family.

Appleman

PACE done for year

Post by Appleman » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Wait a minute, you guys are arguing about who is hurt more BJ or Eli owners?, while a player lies in a hospital bed hoping he can walk again?Wow!

Quahogs

PACE done for year

Post by Quahogs » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:42 pm

Originally posted by Appleman:
Wait a minute, you guys are arguing about who is hurt more BJ or Eli owners?, while a player lies in a hospital bed hoping he can walk again?Wow! Easy Apple. Everett's injury is surely on everyone's minds. These are just people discussing fantasy football - a passion and a hobby to many many people on these boards. I pray that everything turns out ok with Everett and I KNOW everyone here has the same thoughts and concerns.

Q

BillyWaz

PACE done for year

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:03 pm

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Appleman:
Wait a minute, you guys are arguing about who is hurt more BJ or Eli owners?, while a player lies in a hospital bed hoping he can walk again?Wow! Easy Apple. Everett's injury is surely on everyone's minds. These are just people discussing fantasy football - a passion and a hobby to many many people on these boards. I pray that everything turns out ok with Everett and I KNOW everyone here has the same thoughts and concerns.

Q
[/QUOTE]My sentiments exactly Q.

Route Collectors

PACE done for year

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Originally posted by Appleman:
Wait a minute, you guys are arguing about who is hurt more BJ or Eli owners?, while a player lies in a hospital bed hoping he can walk again?Wow! So what time did you stop by the hospital tonight? Don't tell me you actually ate dinner. With all the people starving in Ethiopia...selfish ba$tard :D