Inf4life

Who's taking home the 100k?

Post by Inf4life » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:18 am

I like being the underdog.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

El Diablo

Post by El Diablo » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:47 am

U R ! Its T.O time boyz , just 1 in a stable of men thats set to go off this week and take home the big prize! Thanks for the vote of confidence B-Wazz , thought we were gonna be the forgotten Duo all the way till the end....One last push to get out of the 2nd place spot , seems like we been there all year long! Time 4 Witten to be the forgotten man and T.O. to make a primetime comeback..........the stress is lifting and an overwhelming feeling of confidence is taking its place!

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:54 am

Originally posted by El Diablo:
U R ! Its T.O time boyz , just 1 in a stable of men thats set to go off this week and take home the big prize! Thanks for the vote of confidence B-Wazz , thought we were gonna be the forgotten Duo all the way till the end....One last push to get out of the 2nd place spot , seems like we been there all year long! Time 4 Witten to be the forgotten man and T.O. to make a primetime comeback..........the stress is lifting and an overwhelming feeling of confidence is taking its place! Yeah hopefully Romo actually focuses on the game tonight instead of trying to impress Jessica.

I could use a big performance from Owens in a couple of leagues also.

[ December 22, 2007, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:48 pm

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
Paul, at least you were in the chase... That's true, Scott. It really has been an exciting and rewarding season. I really enjoyed being in a league with you this year...you're truly a class act! :cool:

See you next year.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven