David Dodds & Joe Bryant Competing In The Online Championship

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Syracuse Slappers:
I don't know about this goodwill sh*t, Tom and I are out to win $100,000!!! :D We're going to kick some a** over there without taking a tight end until the 16th round!!! Tough titties about 1.5 points per catch, we're loading up on RBs and WRs and taking prisoners later baby!! :D [/QUOTE]I want to be in Gregs league :D . Lol [/QUOTE]I'm going to draft next Sunday night John. Take your best shot at me!! :D Should be fun. [/QUOTE]What time???? Easy money.
[/quote]

7 pm EST!!! Come and get me big talker!!! :D And remember, no TE early for me!! :D
[/quote]

I want in one of Dodd's leagues over here too. I'm going to have look over my schedule tonight.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 am

I haven't heard if i'm in tonight's league or not but if I am, I'm busting out the real old school RB-RB-RB-RB approach.

Dual flex baby. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Leroy's Aces

Post by Leroy's Aces » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
I haven't heard if i'm in tonight's league or not but if I am, I'm busting out the real old school RB-RB-RB-RB approach.

Dual flex baby. :D Hi Tom. I apologize, but I think that one may have filled before we could get you in. How about the 10pm ET tonight?

Good luck to you and Greg.
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am

Originally posted by Leroy's Aces:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

Dual flex baby. :D Hi Tom. I apologize, but I think that one may have filled before we could get you in. How about the 10pm ET tonight?

Good luck to you and Greg.
[/QUOTE]Hey Dave, I got an email saying I was in the 7 pm one. That'd be better since we have some drafts at 9 I have to monitor but if I'm not in that one for sure let me know and we'll go with 10 pm.

Either way, it's four straight RBs to open. Championship strategy. :D

[ August 22, 2011, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 am

I have put in my request to draft in tonight's FFPC league at 7 pm ET. Hopefully, it won't be rejected. In your chat thread I read you have Best ranked in the 20's for RB 's; Greene in the top 15; you believe Newton is decent and you like Stewart......reject you????? They're going to welcome you with open arms!!!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
I have put in my request to draft in tonight's FFPC league at 7 pm ET. Hopefully, it won't be rejected. In your chat thread I read you have Best ranked in the 20's for RB 's; Greene in the top 15; you believe Newton is decent and you like Stewart......reject you????? They're going to welcome you with open arms!!! [/QUOTE]Interesting that you'd somehow come to the conclusion that any of those players will end up being on my roster.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:37 am

Dave, if you're still checking out this thread - either time will work. I misread the starting time for one of our leagues tonight. It starts at 7 ET. So either time for the FFPC works for me. Let me know where I'm at and I'll be there.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Syracuse Slappers

Post by Syracuse Slappers » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:44 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Syracuse Slappers:
I don't know about this goodwill sh*t, Tom and I are out to win $100,000!!! :D We're going to kick some a** over there without taking a tight end until the 16th round!!! :D Tough titties about 1.5 points per catch, we're loading up on RBs and WRs and taking prisoners later baby!! :D [/QUOTE]I want to be in Gregs league :D . Lol [/quote]

I'm going to draft next Sunday night John. Take your best shot at me!! :D Should be fun.
[/quote]

7 or 10??? I'll be calling Chris as soon as I know ;)

[ August 22, 2011, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Syracuse Slappers ]

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 am

quote:Originally posted by RiFF:
I have put in my request to draft in tonight's FFPC league at 7 pm ET. Hopefully, it won't be rejected. In your chat thread I read you have Best ranked in the 20's for RB 's; Greene in the top 15; you believe Newton is decent and you like Stewart......reject you????? They're going to welcome you with open arms!!! [/QUOTE]Interesting that you'd somehow come to the conclusion that any of those players will end up being on my roster.
[/QUOTE]Oh I didn't come to that conclusion at all....in fact Best won't have a chance to be on your roster if you have him ranked lower than the 20th rb. You may run into Lou's minions whuch means you may not have a shot at Greene either....Newton and Stewart...well....but it was your "general" ranlikng comments that I was alluding too. :D

But good luck. See you in the Billy Waz tonight.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 am

No worries Rich. My rankings are in very good shape. Look forward to putting them to use in this event, hopefully tonight.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich