Bold fantasy prediction of the week!

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 am

Yes, we have a personal stake in this, but I feel like Marshawn Lynch will surprise this week in SEA's first home game of the season vs. divisional rival ARI. SEA is historically better at home and as bad as they looked the first two weeks, they were on the road @SF and @PIT.

Even the weather seems to be in their favor:
70% CHANCE RAIN. SOUTH WIND 12-17, GUSTY

Rain isn't an issue for passing but wind can be. If ARI's passing game can't get going in the wind, this could be a low-scoring battle in the trenches. And if Beanie's not really 100%, I don't see ARI getting ahead and taking away SEA's run game.

Lynch runs for 80 yards and a score today.

I'll even call for SEA to outright WIN the game, despite being 3-1/2 point underdogs. :eek:

[ September 25, 2011, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:40 am

I hope you are correct as Lynch is my #1 running back on my top team and I could use some production from him. Before someone questions....my WR's on this team are: Fitzgerald, Wayne, Welker, and Britt. It's like "Air Coryell" from back in the day.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 am

I actually sat him today in favor of TJ. I know KC is junk but someone has to get the ball and they said they are gonna feed him. Plus, I see AZ getting up on SEA early. I took AZ on Bodog as well so I have more stake in it too. ;)
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 am

I like Seattle in that game. Arizona were flattered in the extreme by the scoreboard v Washington - they were destroyed. And they struggled to beat Carolina at home. As you say Seattle much better at home so you could be right.

I have a feeling today (and he's not on any of my teams) that Jordy Nelson has a huge day against the Bears. 7/130 yards 2 TDs.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 am

I am a Lynch owner in one league this year, but I see Forsett having a breakout game this week. I see Lynch as totally disgruntled with the team, the coach, his role in the offense, and probably what he's served for breakfast. Lynch is not a happy camper, and Forsett will come in, and take the rock. I do agree that Seattle will now have a solid game. Solid, as far as Seattle goes.

Greg Little. I believe you will see his name all day long. Hillis is OUT today, and Cleveland will be forced to throw. Little will make his name known today.

My TE comeback player of the week: Vernon Davis. #1-He is probably the best receiver on the 49ers. #2-He's healthy and MAD that he wasn't used as a receiver last week. Have fun watching Davis unleash his fury today.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

David U. Kennedy

Post by David U. Kennedy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:38 am

Buffalo over New England 31 to 27.

Donald Jones = 9 catches 109 and 2 tds

Rian Lindell wins it in last seconds with a 47 yard feild goal. Not Wide Right!!!

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 am

Call off the search party, Freeman locates Mike Williams to the tune of 20+ points today. (this should not need to be a bold prediction)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:47 am

Originally posted by Silver and Black:
Call off the search party, Freeman locates Mike Williams to the tune of 20+ points today. (this should not need to be a bold prediction) Boy, I hope so Rob. 15+ points in two weeks is not sitting well with me. It's time to target Williams in the Red Zone if they can get there today.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:54 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Silver and Black:
Call off the search party, Freeman locates Mike Williams to the tune of 20+ points today. (this should not need to be a bold prediction) Boy, I hope so Rob. 15+ points in two weeks is not sitting well with me. It's time to target Williams in the Red Zone if they can get there today. [/QUOTE]The Lions were 13-3 Vs the spread last year. Two easy covers so far this year. You have to go with the streak. They win by a lot today.

Titus Young will emerge as another real threat in the passing game. He sat out the pre-season and got some nice garbage time in last week. As the number 3 guy in that offense I think he's headed for a very good fantasy football season.
Joe

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
Buffalo over New England 31 to 27.

Donald Jones = 9 catches 109 and 2 tds

Rian Lindell wins it in last seconds with a 47 yard feild goal. Not Wide Right!!! Wahoo I don't mean to bust your balls but if Lindell hits a last second field goal is it worth 4 points?!?
:D :D :D
Pat Sorge