STATS Inc To Return As Software Provider

renman

Post by renman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am

For someone who isn't overly savvy with a computer (which clearly puts me in the minority among my fellow NFFC/NFBC competitors, this is GREAT NEWS. I found the STATS site to be very user friendly and truly struggled with the site this past year in a way that likely cost me some money.

Thanks to Greg and Tom for working hard to keep this thing together.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 am

Great job to greg and tom. WERE BAAAAAACK.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 am

Congrats!!!! Greg & Tom, Your hardwork and dedication is paying off... Now the icing on the cake is a PACKERS Superbowl Champs.... CORONAS for everyone!!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Congrats!!!! Greg & Tom, Your hardwork and dedication is paying off... Now the icing on the cake is a PACKERS Superbowl Champs.... CORONAS for everyone!!!! Now you're speaking MY LANGUAGE Jeff!! :D Agreed, it's been a nice last couple of weeks. Everything is falling into place and this deal should be done in a matter of days. Then we can really get the 2011 season started.

Next up is the CBA between the players owners. Tell Goodell I'm ready to jump into that battle as well if he needs any help!! :D Let's get that problem solved and the season on track for 2011.

Thanks everyone for your continued support. We're BAAAAAAACK Frankie, but it's like we never left!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

jjsegura78

Post by jjsegura78 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Thumbs up !
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura