FAAB: D.Ward $995

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:56 pm

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
BigMo with potentionally the best pick up of Deshawn Wynn for a measily $75, nice pick up. Who the heck is Deshawn Wynn? Steve's kid ? [/QUOTE]He is either

A) Next week's Derrick Ward (Pays 10 to 1)

or

B) Nobody!

[ September 14, 2007, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Big MO ]
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:03 pm

You reasons are solid, Big Mo!

But there is a reason he's even ON the waiver wire in so many leagues.

It's muddled in NY, and even A. Bradshaw can emerge to be the better back there.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:04 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

It's muddled in NY, and even A. Bradshaw can emerge to be the better back there.

~Lance Agreed Lance! And it is just another bet that will either pay off or just blow up in our face. Fortunately my DC teams are loaded up with Ahmad Bradshaw. :D
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Originally posted by Big MO:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

~Lance Agreed Lance! And it is just another bet that will either pay off or just blow up in our face. Fortunately my DC teams are loaded up with Ahmad Bradshaw. :D
[/QUOTE]Nice double-reverse hedge bet! :D

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

renman

Post by renman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:18 pm

Why do I feel that Gekko (smartly) just pumped up the bids on Ward by starting this panic? Why do I feel that if we saw his bid it was closer to $400? lol Maybe I am wrong, but just a sent I get...

If I am right... well done.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:35 pm

Too much rationalizing with the Ward pick.
The bottomline is Ward will likely get 3 games before Jacobs returns. (unless he has a setback which is always possible). Just my opinion, but I see no chance of a platoon either once Jacobs is back.

da bears

Post by da bears » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:42 pm

Originally posted by renman:
Why do I feel that Gekko (smartly) just pumped up the bids on Ward by starting this panic? Why do I feel that if we saw his bid it was closer to $400? lol Maybe I am wrong, but just a sent I get...

If I am right... well done. No doubt. He probably bid $1. :D
Bauler Shot Caller

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Ward for 931 in LV2, of course my week 2 opponent so let's hope he sucks for this week for sure. Of course, your week 2 opponent also dropped WR Steve Smith (CAR)!!! Things that make you go hmmmmm???? Especially when a certain owner had a guy not even on an NFL roster and chose not to drop him in order to perserve all his money. And, all that owner needs is one more WR to be well above the rest of the league and most likely the rest of all the leagues. This looks bad! I hope that it was just an honest mistake. But, it looks like we may have some team mates in LV2.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Blue Foot...hard to understand what the heck your post means? lol

give us guys with 3rd grade reading comprehension skills the 2nd grade version of your last post

:D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:11 pm

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Ward for 931 in LV2, of course my week 2 opponent so let's hope he sucks for this week for sure. Of course, your week 2 opponent also dropped WR Steve Smith (CAR)!!! Things that make you go hmmmmm???? Especially when a certain owner had a guy not even on an NFL roster and chose not to drop him in order to perserve all his money. And, all that owner needs is one more WR to be well above the rest of the league and most likely the rest of all the leagues. This looks bad! I hope that it was just an honest mistake. But, it looks like we may have some team mates in LV2. [/QUOTE]Holy Cow! I thought you were kidding. It was Rich Dunn that dropped Steve Smith. How does that happen? MAYDAY! MAYDAY!