Post by Route Collectors » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:39 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Riff...

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE].

How can Greg ever rule against another owner who experiences the same type of fiasco?? A precedent was set today that could lead to problems down the road.

[/QUOTE]In 2004 Gekko wanted to drop Dom Davis and wasn't allowed to. If your statement is correct then a precedent was set in 2004. It was upheld again here. In each case the right thing was done....agree or not?

Blue has gone about this the wrong way. Why put yourself in his company? This is a good contest. Has one championship been disputed or tainted in the 1st 3 years - NO.

Every year someone makes a mountain out of a mole hill. We wait all year to participate in this event...why do it harm now?

Every year we've had issues...and every year countless owners (including you) are singing Greg and Toms praises for always being fair and top notch.

We've barely planted this tree. Let's not chop it down over every little issue.

TexasHeat

FAAB: D.Ward $995

Post by TexasHeat » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:41 pm

I have learned so much about so many in this thread... and it saddens me.

Greg, you absolutely did the correct thing.
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Blue Foot,

I don't care about your competitiveness or your personality or your long-winded thoughts on the matter. We're ALL competitive and we all have strong personalities and we all want to win the championship and 100K.

The BOTTOMLINE is obvious and one which you continue to ignore/neglect when you post. It's all about 2 things: COMMON SENSE and LEAGUE INTEGRITY. OF COURSE Steve Smith would be returned to Rich, and why? Because of the NFFC rules already in place. So stop wetting your pants all day about this issue, you whiney pansy.
Enjoy the NFFC competition and environment and have faith that the rules in place will prevent any collusion or cheating from occurring. THE END.

It's idiots like you that make the world way too interesting sometimes.

To Rich (the guy who ACCIDENTALLY dropped S.Smith): good luck to you and your team the rest of the way with Steve Smith, which is how it should and will be.

-Rich Kulaski, Chicago League 5

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 pm

Blue Foot caught on video after seeing that S Smith was dropped...

youtube.com/watch?v=vqeipnWk0G0
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Blue Foot caught on video after seeing that S Smith was dropped...

youtube.com/watch?v=vqeipnWk0G0 hee haw !! :D oh no, that was AFTER he saw S.Smith was picked up, dusted off, and placed back on his opponents roster !

Q

Greenlight30

Post by Greenlight30 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:09 pm

I can't read all this jumble....but Steve Smith is going back on his original team correct?

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:14 pm

Greenlight,

Yes, Steve Smith is returned to his rightful owner.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:23 pm

Whew... back from a LONG day at Busch gardens with the family, and when I left we were on page 13!

As for Bluefoot, your accusations of collusion are LUDICROUS! If he was guilty of that, then WHY would he immediately contact Greg about the error? Put that in your hat and smoke it Mr. Wizard!

Bottom line with all the accusations you have made today, that Greg and Tom give "better" picks to their favorites, and evidently about a poker game, it shows what kind of person you are.

One more thing, I would bet my yearly salary (which isn't much mind you) that if this EXACT same situation happened to you, your view on this would change VERY quickly.

Sorry if I am a bit "brash", but people who question the integrity of this contest in any way, shape, or form have NO BUSINESS being a part of it IMO.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Blue Foot,

I don't care about your competitiveness or your personality or your long-winded thoughts on the matter. We're ALL competitive and we all have strong personalities and we all want to win the championship and 100K.

The BOTTOMLINE is obvious and one which you continue to ignore/neglect when you post. It's all about 2 things: COMMON SENSE and LEAGUE INTEGRITY. OF COURSE Steve Smith would be returned to Rich, and why? Because of the NFFC rules already in place. So stop wetting your pants all day about this issue, you whiney pansy.
Enjoy the NFFC competition and environment and have faith that the rules in place will prevent any collusion or cheating from occurring. THE END.

It's idiots like you that make the world way too interesting sometimes.

To Rich (the guy who ACCIDENTALLY dropped S.Smith): good luck to you and your team the rest of the way with Steve Smith, which is how it should and will be.

-Rich Kulaski, Chicago League 5 Tough Guy!

Member #5632

How's that? I see less than 1800 registered to NFFC message boards???

Another glitch?

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:00 pm

Tequila kicking in... :D

I'd like to offer week by week DeS vs. DeA wagers!

With odds!

Of couse I'm talking about fantasy points scored...DeShaun Foster (DeS) vs. DeAngelo Williams (DeA)

Nice new names!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver