Week 9 Sit/Start

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

Primetime, need 2 RBs, 1 WR and a flex:
RB: MBush, Murray, Jacobs, Benson, Moreno (haha)
WR: Bess, DThomas, DNelson

I'm currently leaning towards Bush, Murray, Jacobs (probably not if Bradshaw plays) and Bess (faces KC, 28th vs. #2 WRs). Though I could be talked into Benson instead of Jacobs or Murray, as Benson's only 2 games under 10 fantasy points were vs. the tough run Ds of SF and JAC (TEN this week).

Thanks.

[ November 05, 2011, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Money

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Money » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Primetime, need 2 RBs, 1 WR and a flex:
RB: MBush, Murray, Jacobs, Benson, Moreno (haha)
WR: Bess, DThomas, DNelson

I'm currently leaning towards Bush, Murray, Jacobs (probably not if Bradshaw plays) and Bess (faces KC, 28th vs. #2 WRs). Though I could be talked into Benson instead of Jacobs, as Benson's only 2 games under 10 fantasy points were vs. the tough run Ds of SF and JAC (TEN this week).

Thanks. I think Benson is definitely the choice over Jacobs.
Joe

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 am

You're probably right. The Giants might be playing catch up all day vs. the Pats and be airing it out a lot. Though Murray has no picnic either vs. SEA's run D. Bush is a definite start. And Benson coming back from suspension vs. TEN's run D is a good RB2. So is the flex Jacobs or Murray???

BillyWaz

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am

You're probably right. The Giants might be playing catch up all day vs. the Pats and be airing it out a lot. Though Murray has no picnic either vs. SEA's run D. Bush is a definite start. And Benson coming back from suspension vs. TEN's run D is a good RB2. So is the flex Jacobs or Murray??? Easily Murray....should get all the work, and Jacobs won't.

Sandman62

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

Rotoworld, Nov 5 - 6:49 PM:

Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) has been ruled out of the Giants' Week 9 matchup with the Patriots.
We know that surgery is not an option right now, but Bradshaw's long-term status will be touchy until reports start to clear up. Brandon Jacobs is in line for 15-18 touches with D.J. Ware and Da'Rel Scott in change-of-pace roles. Center David Baas (knee) has also been ruled out, and the interior run game will suffer a bit with backup Kevin Boothe at the helm.

[ November 05, 2011, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

MGB MARTY

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 am

Money
I would play Baldwin over Bouldin Miami 27th against pass Ike is a shut down corner and will be on Bouldin all day Think KC found a new toy in Baldwin. Think his upside is worth it and KC is still playing for something. Just an opinion
Marty

BillyWaz

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am

Rotoworld, Nov 5 - 6:49 PM:

Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - Giants
Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) has been ruled out of the Giants' Week 9 matchup with the Patriots.
We know that surgery is not an option right now, but Bradshaw's long-term status will be touchy until reports start to clear up. Brandon Jacobs is in line for 15-18 touches with D.J. Ware and Da'Rel Scott in change-of-pace roles. Center David Baas (knee) has also been ruled out, and the interior run game will suffer a bit with backup Kevin Boothe at the helm.
I knew Bradshaw wouldn't play, I just meant that Ware and even Darel Scott may play a bit....especially if Giants get far behind.

Again, I would go Murray.

MGB MARTY

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Prime time QB start
As a Nicks owner in prime and main.Debating Eli and Casell. Think NE in a blow out due to NY injuries Center for giants is out Jacobs to me can make any Dee look good Eli might get some garbage yardage in what I think will be a blowout Casell might have more upside in a an newly inspired KC team. Think he might throw 3 Any input
Marty

BillyWaz

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Originally posted by MGB MARTY:
Prime time QB start
As a Nicks owner in prime and main.Debating Eli and Casell. Think NE in a blow out due to NY injuries Center for giants is out Jacobs to me can make any Dee look good Eli might get some garbage yardage in what I think will be a blowout Casell might have more upside in a an newly inspired KC team. Think he might throw 3 Any input
Marty I have the same decision Marty, and I am rolling with Eli. Manningham, Cruz, and Ballard will be very busy.

Money

Week 9 Sit/Start

Post by Money » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Originally posted by MGB MARTY:
Prime time QB start
Marty I'm rolling with Casell this week with Stafford on a bye. But if I had Eli, I'd be playing him. They may get blown out, but the New England secondary is terrible. Go with Eli comfortably.
Joe