Three Full Leagues For 14-Team NFFC Super League

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:59 am

I sure wish I had the funds to do them all!! May force me to get a job! ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 am

Okay, we now have 19 owners signed up and ready to go for the NFFC Super League. Jason Steeves of Calgary, Alberta will be joining us again in Las Vegas for the two main events and the Auction Championship and he's also returning for the Super League. It should be a lot of fun. Thanks Jason.

We have NINE SPOTS LEFT for the second 14-team Super League. Who wants to join us for this one?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 pm

We now have EIGHT spots remaining for the second Super league as Aaron Smith has tossed his hat into the ring. Remember if you sign up TONIGHT and send a check postmarked by tomorrow you will receive a Chris Johnson signed mini-helmet.

Who else wants to jump into the $2,500 Super league?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

philpo

Post by philpo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
We now have EIGHT spots remaining for the second Super league as Aaron Smith has tossed his hat into the ring. Remember if you sign up TONIGHT and send a check postmarked by tomorrow you will receive a Chris Johnson signed mini-helmet.

Who else wants to jump into the $2,500 Super league? Will their be a different start time for each Super league or will both start at 5 EST?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 am

Originally posted by philpo:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

Who else wants to jump into the $2,500 Super league? Will their be a different start time for each Super league or will both start at 5 EST?
[/QUOTE]At this point we're trying to see if we can get two leagues at 5 ET since that is what folks are signing up for now. If we do fill those two leagues then we will close out that time frame and see what the next option would be. Both Paul Clein and Mark Moyer would take a second Super team and thus we could open up a Sunday night Super if anyone likes that time or we do have the 12-team Super planned for Friday, Sept. 10th. I may move that to 2 pm PT if that helps.

But the goal is to get two full Supers at the current time and we're getting closer. David Zwickel is our 21st signup, so we have ONLY SEVEN SPOTS LEFT!!! This is looking good.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 am

Avi Weisfogel wins today's NFFC Customer of the Day. Not only did Avi take SIX teams in the Online Championship, but he jumped into the Ultimate and the Super as well. Did I mention he also took Classic and Primetime teams as well?

Nice job Avi. :D

Avi's Super League signup means we now have only SIX spots left to fill up a second Super league. We are doing great with this second league and don't forget the Chris Johnson signed mini-helmet giveaway is available to anyone who signs up before midnight tonight for this league and provides us with payment info.

So who else wants to jump into the Super?

NFFC SUPER LEAGUE
14-Team League
Sunday, Sept. 5, 5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. P/ST
1. Glenn Schroter, Whitestone, New York
2. Stephen Navetta, St. Clair Shores, Michigan
3. Paul Clein, Germantown, Tennessee
4. Chad Schroeder, Omaha, Nebraska
5. Steve Luzzi, Huntington Beach, California
6. Joseph Jefferson, Englewood, Colorado
7. Christopher Vaccaro, Staten Island, New York
8. Billy Wasosky, Richmond, Virginia
9. Matthew Bauler, Memphis, Tennessee
10. Tom Yates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
11. Jeff Dobies, Farmingville, New York
12. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California
13. Mike Ferre, Peoria, Illinois
14. Stephen Fiore, Scottsdale, Arizona
15. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
16. Joe Conte, Campbell, California
17. Glenn Karant, Plantation, Florida
18. Neil Hassett, Nissequogue, New York
19. Jason Steeves, Calgary, Alberta
20. Aaron Smith, Los Angeles, California
21. David Zwickel, New York, New York
22. Avi Weisfogel, Old Bridge, New Jersey

[ June 15, 2010, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 am

We now have 23 owners confirmed for the NFFC Super League on Sunday, Sept. 5th as Brian Humphrey of Arlington, Virginia has jumped into the action. Brian is a new member to the NFFC, but he's been watching our contest for a few years and felt this was the best event to get into. He might join the main event, but he wanted to lock down this spot in the Super League before the second league sold out. Welcome aboard Brian and best of luck in the hunt for the $30,000+ in league prizes.

We have just FIVE SPOTS LEFT!! Who wants to jump in and grab one of the last spots?!! :D Let's fill this one up!!

lycanthrope

Post by lycanthrope » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

Alrighty then. I am ready to commit to the 9/5 LV super. Add me to the list. Thanks

Tom Kay