I'm Chatting TODAY - ALL DAY

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
It's possible I may have a nice announcement to make today too. Any hints? [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]OH BOY!!!
Apple begins with APP!!!
:D :eek:
Pat Sorge

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
who do you think can possibly be this years brandon lloyd (antonio bryant?) if anyone? you know, a guy that's in the league as a non-producer for many years and then suddenly striking ff gold? Some of the WRs who I think could blow up this season are:

Mario Manningham - great talent and should start

Mike Thomas - he's the new No. 1 WR in Jax.

Lance Moore - why are people still sleeping on this guy?

Steve Smith (Car.) - if he lands in San Diego as VJax's replacement he could be a fantasy stud again.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

David U. Kennedy

Post by David U. Kennedy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am

What rookie RB's do you feel can make a difference this year? Ingram, Murray, Helu, Thomas, etc.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am

Originally posted by wahoo:
What rookie RB's do you feel can make a difference this year? Ingram, Murray, Helu, Thomas, etc. Ingram and Thomas jump out at RB. Both should start and get 15+ carries per week barring injury. A.J. Green is likely going to be the No. 1 WR in Cincinnati so while he could have a rookie QB he should see plenty of targets. Those are the three I like the most right now.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

DoubleG

Post by DoubleG » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 am

buying or selling this news...
Earl Bennett's role is expected to expand this season, reiterates the Chicago Tribune.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 am

How do you see the split this season between Greene & Tomlinson?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
How do you see the split this season between Greene & Tomlinson? 70-30 in favor of Greene. Maybe 65-35. The Jets really need to utilize Greene more. I think they should have done that last season, especially late in the year when LT clearly had worn down. If you're going to be a team that relies on your defense that heavily, you need a power running game. Greene has the talent to provide that.

As far as Bennett, I'm not sure I'm buying him as a top-flight fantasy WR but I do think he should be more involved. He's superior to Hester (faint praise I realize) and could be a solid possession receiver. I still think Knox is the most dangerous WR the team has but Bennett is a fine value pick right now and I think his role will increase.

What's utterly baffling is how little use Martz seems to have for the best receiver on the team - Greg Olsen. What a waste of a terrific talent and potential difference maker.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 am

Are the Giants really about to let Bradshaw go? Some rumors are spreading in NY that Jacobs and Ronnie Brown will be the rbbc in NY this year due to the new cap.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Are the Giants really about to let Bradshaw go? Some rumors are spreading in NY that Jacobs and Ronnie Brown will be the rbbc in NY this year due to the new cap. I still think he returns to New York. I'd rather have him than Brown but they haven't asked me for my opinion.

Yet.

There are a number of veteran RBs who are going to be looking for work and there aren't that many starting jobs available. It's going to be very interesting to see where they all end up.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich