I'm Chatting TODAY - ALL DAY

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 am

Originally posted by E. Hill:
No time to chat today, I am too busy signing up for all of my NFFC drafts!!! Sweet. :D

Joe, as far as the leagues on the schedule you can find all of them on the NFFC site (nffc.stats.com). At the top of the page you will see a menu option called Leagues. Hover your mouse over that and you'll see all of the leagues we offer (except the NFFC 60s). Click on the league you're interested in and all of the dates and times are shown.

For example, here is the page for the $250 satellite leagues:

http://nffc.stats.com/football/leagues/nffc/250_sat.asp

The prize grid is there along with a link for signup and rules as well as all of the dates and times for every $250 league we're offering.

We know we have a lot of games and it can be overwhelming. We have the signup threads posted here in this forum that are updated with each new signup. We also will let people know about upcoming leagues. We don't want to get too far in advance because our first focus is on the immediate leagues so we can fill them up. But the best way to find out which leagues are available is by going to nffc.stats.com, clicking on Leagues and then choosing the games you're interested in.

You can also contact Greg or myself at any time as well. Hope this helps.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 am

this disguise is about as convincing as Superman's.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 am

tom, sorry if this was asked and answered already but is there anymore specials or deals left for new signups to the nffc?

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
this disguise is about as convincing as Superman's. pretty obvious huh?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
tom, sorry if this was asked and answered already but is there anymore specials or deals left for new signups to the nffc? All of our current promotions remain available through Aug. 1. Here they are:

Main Event 2-Pack
Sign up for our two Main Events and receive no co-manager/event fees plus STATS Pass FREE throughout the preseason. To access STATS Pass just go to statspass.com and use your NFFC username and password and you'll be all set to take advantage of this incredible database of statistical information.

Live Event 3-Pack
Sign up for one Main Event, the Auction Championship and the Draft Champions Championship and have your event and co-manager fees waived. That's three Live Event teams for $3,100. We'll also apply this offer if you sign up for a Main Event and two Auctions or two Draft Champion leagues.

Online Championship 3-Pack
Take three teams in either of our Online Championship events and receive $50 off the purchase price. That's three teams for $1,000.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 am

Tom

Can u find out if there possibly be a live super league scheduled for thursday sept 9 in the day? If not enough interest, I'll look at the online deals . I know Greg will be in town.........drinking Coronas

thanks
joe

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 am

Originally posted by Old School:
Tom

Can u find out if there possibly be a live super league scheduled for thursday sept 9 in the day? If not enough interest, I'll look at the online deals . I know Greg will be in town.........drinking Coronas

thanks
joe Greg and I will both be in Vegas then. If there's enough interest we can certainly look into it. Greg and I need something else to do that day. It won't take us long to put our money down on the Packers. :D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 am

Tom,
Any thought or consideration to adding a slow draft option for the online championship?
It's really hard for me to make actual draft times and the slow draft option is my best bet.