I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:56 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
Tom,

The GB backfield. Do you see a standout here capable of consistent 20carry 90yard games or will it be the way it has been - 3 guys getting 8carries each? And would you say it's due to the lack of a true talented back or the by-product of the strength of their air attack ?

Q All right let's kick this baby off. I think the Packers' backfield is a mess and will stay a mess all season long. I do not expect to see anyone emerge as a consistent fantasy option. The lack of talent at such a key position is nothing short of appalling.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Saints and Rams fantasy players - do they get back on track at some point this season ?

Also, Jones-Drew and the JAK offense. Will the OL come together and start dominating teams like they did last season? 1. I think they will be better - hard to be any worse. Maybe they won't be elite but I think they'll become viable.

2. I still believe Jones-Drew will turn it around. They need to start running the ball more and get him the ball more in creative ways. Not sure anything big happens this week, though. KC is tough at home.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:59 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
When do you think we'll see Beck playing in Miami? How about Clemens? Croyle? And will Edwards keep the job in Buffalo?

BTW, Have I ever mentioned I LOATHE Qb's? 1. Beck will be in by the last month if the Dolphins keep losing. I don't think the Jets turn to Clemens unless injury strikes. As long as the Chiefs are in the playoff race I think Huard stays in there as the starter.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:59 am

Do you think that scoring in the league will balance out by the end of the year as far as running backs lagging behind the wide receivers and qbs?

and give a Randy Moss td total prediction.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:59 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Tom: are u and greg ever going to bench larry johnson again (assuming he's healthy)? Hell no.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:00 am

Assuming my pic is in your baseball mag this coming year, would u rather see me holding the check with my daughter or some bunnies I hop with at the gentlemen's club I think a picture with your daughter would be cute and more meaningful. The pics of the bunnies you can send to me offline. :D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:00 am

Where has last Sunday night's Giant D been all year and will we see them again?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:01 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
TK...who will score more points this weekend - Harrington @ Tennessee or Carr @ New Orleans?...SNAKE Harrington should but I wouldn't be surprised if Carr ended up with the higher total. The Saints are so bad defensively even David Carr might get points against them.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:02 am

Tom: would u spend 90+% of your remaining faab on selvin young? I think Young is definitely going to be a hot pickup in leagues where he's available. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Bell was a factor before it's all said and done, though.

And we also have no idea when Henry's suspension will begin. A lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:03 am

Tom: I heard that b.westbrook's injury is worse than what reid is indicating. Do you think westbrook misses AT LEAST 4 MORE games by the end of the year? We'll see how it plays out. The guy will always be an injury risk but when he's healthy he's elite. I think it's a safe bet to project at least one more missed game.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich