DeShawn Wynn on injured_reserve

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:11 pm

Grant actually looked solid in limited playing time earlier in the year, but a couple of costly fumbles prevented him from seeing more action.

I don't see Morency getting into the mix at all except on 3rd downs. Brandon Jackson had his chance earlier in the year. Just don't seem him having any fantasy value the rest of the year. Grant just seems to make quicker decisions and hits the holes faster and harder.

Grant is not much of a receiving threat but the Packers did call a couple of screens on MNF for him. Although he only had 8yds rec on Monday, he had 3 receptions - 3 more than Willie Parker usually has.

Although the Packers still rank last in the run, they are improving. It took half of last year too before the running game took off. Just look at the Saints and Drew Brees...the o-line is playing much better (for whatever reason) now, and the Saints offense has looked much better 2 of the last 3 weeks.

Yoda's S*x Slave

Post by Yoda's S*x Slave » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:

Some of you guys are great as it's like a new Harley coming out. Just can't wait to spend money. :D Yes,,,,hmmm bought the Harley did I and Yoda,,,,test drive did we like,,,,this weekend even better will real drive be hmmm,,,,horny am I submissive time it is
HE LIKES TO USE THE FORCE