Week 3 waiver wire bids Post them here

Old School

Post by Old School » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Dont think so. Over-anlyzing. If Thomas is healthy, he is the workhorse back this year Joe - Show me the last time a workhorse back was on the field as a blocker on a kickoff return? That is a FACT, not analysis. [/QUOTE]As they say mark, We shall see tomorrow. Peyton plays by his own rules for sure.....

I'm a little biased though, I have him in many leagues and he is taking up space on my bench(es)!

Robert Edwards

Post by Robert Edwards » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by Phat Bustards:
Manningham was available in my Online league. Bid $311. Wasn't even the second place bid. The team that got him bid $513.

Didn't get my first consolation choice (Knox) either and wasn't even close on the bidding as he went for $377.

Got my second consolation, Edelman, for $11 and no other bids were registered. bargin for Edelman, I won him twice in close calls for ~115 and lost a third where he went in the 170s.
[/QUOTE]$11 on Edelman certainly looks lucky Sunday at noon. Let's hope he looks as lucky at 4:00 because I am starting him in my flex.

BTW, hope your (and my) football season goes better than our collective NFBC Main seasons went, Kevin. Remember back in March when I was glad I got BJ Upton in the middle of the third round?
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 am

BTW, hope your (and my) football season goes better than our collective NFBC Main seasons went, Kevin. Remember back in March when I was glad I got BJ Upton in the middle of the third round? [/QB]That isn't fair. I want to be "the other Wayne."

:cool:

Wayne

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 am

Joe - At the beginning of preseason i had pierre as a third round pick. when he got hurt i moved him to 5th round. i like the guy. he won me a lot of money last year.

Robert Edwards

Post by Robert Edwards » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:01 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:
BTW, hope your (and my) football season goes better than our collective NFBC Main seasons went, Kevin. Remember back in March when I was glad I got BJ Upton in the middle of the third round? That isn't fair. I want to be "the other Wayne."

:cool:

Wayne [/QB][/QUOTE]Sorry bud! You were here first! ;)
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
Joe - At the beginning of preseason i had pierre as a third round pick. when he got hurt i moved him to 5th round. i like the guy. he won me a lot of money last year. Me too!!! . And the way he looked today, maybe he can help me out this year now. Most leagues I got him in 5th or later....

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
Joe - At the beginning of preseason i had pierre as a third round pick. when he got hurt i moved him to 5th round. i like the guy. he won me a lot of money last year. Me too!!! . And the way he looked today, maybe he can help me out this year now. Most leagues I got him in 5th or later.... [/QUOTE]And to think, M Bell owners were feeling pretty good about 1 week ago.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm

I wonder if Gordon is still worried about Pierre blocking on kickoffs.Didnt take him long to start playing like last year,and that's a number one running back.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I wonder if Gordon is still worried about Pierre blocking on kickoffs.Didnt take him long to start playing like last year,and that's a number one running back. Amen brother!! ;)

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I wonder if Gordon is still worried about Pierre blocking on kickoffs.Didnt take him long to start playing like last year,and that's a number one running back. what do you think? :rolleyes:

like i said, i liked pierre (even have him on one of my teams). however, i don't expect a workhorse back to be playing a blocker on special team, neither does anyone else.