Friday Chat

Tom Kessenich

Friday Chat

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:23 am

In a point/reception league Westbrook without hesitation. In a non-point/reception league, Jordan by a slim margin.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Friday Chat

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:31 am

I like Jackson slightly over Burleson and Smith although I don't think you can go wrong with any of those three at the top of the list. I don't think there's much that separates those three guys and I think you can make an excellent case for taking any one of them as your WR1. I'd give a slight nod to Jackson since he's the more experienced and accomplished of the trio. But it's really by a slim margin.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

fcphantom

Friday Chat

Post by fcphantom » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:20 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Uncle Louie:
what's firefly???? "Firefly" is a sci-fi/western show that aired about three years ago, and only lasted 11 episodes before it was cancelled by FOX.

The rest, shall we say, is history.

Currently, Firefly is on Sci-Fi, Friday nights at 7pm. "Firefly: The Complete Series" is also available on DVD. Everyone should really check this out -- it's one the best shows ever made. I kid you not.

There's also a movie called "Serenity" coming out next month (9/30/05) -- it's a continuation of the TV series.
[/QUOTE]The two websites I'm on every day are the NFFC and Firefly. Can't wait for Serenity to come out Sept. 30th! There have been a number of previews of the movie which have led to a 9.1 rating on IMDB.com - good enough for third best on the SciFi list.

King of Queens

Friday Chat

Post by King of Queens » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:55 pm

Firefly. The word is getting out.