Rog

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Rog » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks
Joe and good luck this week Tom

Eddiejag

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

Beanie's last two week's 33 carries for 82 yards,thats horrible ,the knee must be killing him.Againest SanFran is not a good match up and see him getting hurt.
I dont love Ware but he was in the entire 4th quarter and got 9 carries for 34 yards and the 5 catches where nice.
I would go Ware with Bradshaw out one more week.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sandman62

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Flex Steve Smith (PHI) @NYG (his former team) or DeAngelo @DET? Leaning towards the revenge play. Thanks. Our other option in this league is Chandler, which is what my co-mgr/son votes for. We do need upside in this league, as we're behind a lot in record. And doesn't Chandler have the best chance at a 2-TD day (which he's done twice this year already)?

alanr824

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by alanr824 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Cam Newton Vs Matt Ryan

Ed Dickson Vs Brandon Pettigrew

da bears

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by da bears » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 am

A couple of tough sit/starts.

Young or Ponder?

Olsen or Fred Davis?
Bauler Shot Caller

southpaw24

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by southpaw24 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:00 am

I see this as a tough one -
I have Gore and plan to start him.
For RB2, my choices are Kendall Hunter, J Stewart, Deangelo and Hardesty (if he plays)
I'm slightly leaning towards one but wanted to get some input.

Shrink Attack

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 am

Originally posted by southpaw24:
I see this as a tough one -
I have Gore and plan to start him.
For RB2, my choices are Kendall Hunter, J Stewart, Deangelo and Hardesty (if he plays)
I'm slightly leaning towards one but wanted to get some input. J Stewart.

Hunter might only get scraps, DeAngelo always lower than Stewart, and Hardesty will be only emergency backup even if he plays.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Shrink Attack

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Flex Steve Smith (PHI) @NYG (his former team) or DeAngelo @DET? Leaning towards the revenge play. Thanks. Our other option in this league is Chandler, which is what my co-mgr/son votes for. We do need upside in this league, as we're behind a lot in record. And doesn't Chandler have the best chance at a 2-TD day (which he's done twice this year already)? [/QUOTE]I'd go Chandler, Mike.

Vince Young will do a lot more running than throwing, and the little throwing he does will stink so Smith is in for a weak day.

DeAngelo has zero upside. I have him in 4 leagues and I'm sitting him in all of them. Newton and Stewart get all the effective touches. Only chance for TD is a long run...good luck with that.

Shrink Attack

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:52 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
All right folks, time for me to pick your brains again - I need a RB3 this week to keep rolling in my top league (PPR). So ...

Beanie Wells

or

D.J. Ware

Yeah, I know it's not very exciting but the combination of injuries and bye weeks makes for a fun week sometimes. I think I'd have to go Wells here, Tom. I know he's hurt and SF is #1 vs. the run, but you're looking at 20+ touches so you never know. I have Wells in multiple leagues, and the two times I sat him against good defenses he did well.

Ware will only get meaningful points if the game develops in a specific way. Otherwise, he could easily have a 2 or 3 point day.

On the other hand, help me with this one. I have to pick Wells or J. Stewart. As I mentioned, Wells has performed the last two times I sat him in a tough matchup, but at least Stewart has potential upside. I'm leaning towards Stewart...what do you think?

Tom Kessenich

Week 11 Start/Sit

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
All right folks, time for me to pick your brains again - I need a RB3 this week to keep rolling in my top league (PPR). So ...

Beanie Wells

or

D.J. Ware

Yeah, I know it's not very exciting but the combination of injuries and bye weeks makes for a fun week sometimes. I think I'd have to go Wells here, Tom. I know he's hurt and SF is #1 vs. the run, but you're looking at 20+ touches so you never know. I have Wells in multiple leagues, and the two times I sat him against good defenses he did well.

Ware will only get meaningful points if the game develops in a specific way. Otherwise, he could easily have a 2 or 3 point day.

On the other hand, help me with this one. I have to pick Wells or J. Stewart. As I mentioned, Wells has performed the last two times I sat him in a tough matchup, but at least Stewart has potential upside. I'm leaning towards Stewart...what do you think?
[/QUOTE]I'd go JStew because he at least has some upside and a chance to score. Beanie could score but given how the 49ers have yet to allow a rushing TD you have to project that he won't. Beanie's likely going to get more touches but given the matchup I think JStew has a better chance to produce.

As far as my question, I'm in agreement with you and am going to start Beanie. I don't trust the Eagles to play from the front and force the Giants to rally and therefore use Ware a lot like they did last week. Matchup is brutal for Beanie but if I'm lucky he'll get a cheap 1-yard TD like he did against the Ravens.

Good luck.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich