NFFC Draft Site

BillyWaz

NFFC Draft Site

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm just wondering where these last 2 attacks came from as there was ZERO reference to Weber in either post.

Even you can see that one, Glenn. ;)

[ August 13, 2010, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

RedRyder

NFFC Draft Site

Post by RedRyder » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Geez Mike!

I post that I am playing in the mag auction and you have to make a remark.

I post that I enjoyed my experience on the NFFC draft site and you have to make a remark.

Do you realize almost every post here is a dig towards me?
What 'game" am I playing?? NEITHER of these posts had anything to do with you.

Unfortunately I think Jules has this dead on. :( After the PM I just got from weber, I KNOW I am dead on!!!
@RedRyder

weber7777

NFFC Draft Site

Post by weber7777 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Geez Mike!

I post that I am playing in the mag auction and you have to make a remark.

I post that I enjoyed my experience on the NFFC draft site and you have to make a remark.

Do you realize almost every post here is a dig towards me?
What 'game" am I playing?? NEITHER of these posts had anything to do with you.

Unfortunately I think Jules has this dead on. :( After the PM I just got from weber, I KNOW I am dead on!!!
[/QUOTE]Jules stop acting as if your some icon.. lol.. your a fantasy football player.. not a ranked member in the World series of poker for god's sake.. lol..

this is a hobby and game for us main stream people.. when you get your own talk show, when you win the championship of a major event then you can say what you want to whoever you want.. and we all will just shut up and listen..

as for Billy, he's just annoying.. i respect his game much more then yours.. it's my opinion of course but i think you get the attention you do simply because you are a woman.. if you were a guy, with same credentials, nobody would care.. not sure why they do now, but to each their own. thats why we live in the great U.S of A.. people can express their opinions and like and dislike who they want..

as for Billy Boy, i just wish he would stop interacting w. me and stop with his physical threats to me via private messaging.. other then that im sure he's a decent guy.. regardless.. i'll respond to his posts or yours and give my opinion as per the rules of the message boards..

If i disagree i'll simply disagree with the post and give my reason. if i agree, ill do the same..
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

Glenneration X

NFFC Draft Site

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't know what the Genesis of this rivalry is, so I'm not going to comment too much on it.

The only thing I will say is that all my dealings with Billy have been nothing but positive. He seems like real good people to me.

I will say one other thing though. Snake, you and I get along fine, but reading you preach peace & harmony is kinda funny to me. In my year plus here, I don't think I've seen anyone else take part in as many fueds.

Glenn

weber7777

NFFC Draft Site

Post by weber7777 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...like I already stated Billy, this is all simply inane here - just be the bigger man and move on here as this $hit doesn't mean anything, it really and truly doesn't...GK dude your a funny guy.. i agree he should just move on.. agree 100%.. if he doesn't agree with my posts just ignore them.. how hard is that? am i wrong GK?

weber7777

NFFC Draft Site

Post by weber7777 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
I don't know what the Genesis of this rivalry is, so I'm not going to comment too much on it.

The only thing I will say is that all my dealings with Billy have been nothing but positive. He seems like real good people to me.

I will say one other thing though. Snake, you and I get along fine, but reading you preach peace & harmony is kinda funny to me. In my year plus here, I don't think I've seen anyone else take part in as many fueds.

Glenn that is a post i agree with.. it's funny seeing a guy who was banned from boards left and right preach harmony..lol..

Glenn, im sure he's a good guy.. i am too.. so in an effort to move on and since you seem like the only sound of reason im going to refrain from responding to his posts moving foward..

see you in NY.. you doing auction?

Money

NFFC Draft Site

Post by Money » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Can't believe I just read most of this. Absolutely silly.
Joe