Football Eliminations

ricktopher

Football Eliminations

Post by ricktopher » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:30 am

I have been running an eliminations pool for 5 years now, mostly guys at work. Checked with Greg and got the ok to open it up to you guys. I know you guys don't know me, so let me give you some background.
First off I am a business owner, own a small motel in Big Bear Lake, CA, and have a website. I have been selling on ebay since April 2001, my user name there is blurick, you can check it out there.

This is not a scam, I have paid out all the monies all the previous 5 years on time.

To the contest:
I have a web site done for this contest, it explains all the rules, go to
www.footballelims2005.com.

Briefly, cost is $50, it is an elimination/survivor pool. Pick 1 winner each week(NO POINTSPREAD) and you move on to the next week. Winner take all.

Check out the site and please feel free to ask questions.

ricktopher

Football Eliminations

Post by ricktopher » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:51 pm

Check out update on site for latest if interested:

http://footballelims2005.com/

Jersey Dawg

Football Eliminations

Post by Jersey Dawg » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:01 pm

Rick - I read the instructions. I have a question. The rules do not state if you can pick the same team more than once. Most of the pools I've been in do not allow you to pick a team more than once, thus eliminating your choices from week to week.

Am I reading the rules correctly? Can we pick the same team more than once in a sesaon?
Thanks - Pete

ricktopher

Football Eliminations

Post by ricktopher » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:16 pm

Yes, you can jump on board any team and stay with them all season if you want. Actually had someone do that with the Rams a few years back and they got close to winning it but,........... no guarantees in the NFL.

Ted's Cracked Head

Football Eliminations

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:15 pm

how many folks do you have right now?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

ricktopher

Football Eliminations

Post by ricktopher » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:47 am

At the present time its 12, that money in hand and not just promises. I have about 2 dozen or more promises. Have a local Fantasy league that 8 of the owners said to count them in. Most wait till last minute.