Let's talk QB's

Route Collectors

Let's talk QB's

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:51 am

Originally posted by edelman24:
I think my track record is good enough to show that my performance is no where near lady luck..but you can think whatever you like..considering we did blow 2 of our first 3 picks we should have had no chance to win, I guess we have some sort of idea what we are doing later in the draft to come that close.. I didn't question your track record or your knowledge. I questioned your statement. Sorry if you missed the point.

Lady luck helps every fantasy owner from time to time....do you deny that...I don't!

Anyway....this was never intended to be a personal attack....so I guess we just disagree on the point.

Route Collectors

Let's talk QB's

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:53 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by edelman24:
RC,

Team Hulking Us are great fantasy players. They have great fantasy minds. I will back them up and say They have more skills then luck. I have been in NYC for three years and have done 3 auction's and been in other leagues with them. Hulking us , and The Zwickel brother's know there stuff. The two teams are guys I always keep a eye on in the Drafts.
[/QUOTE]So are you...so is Wazzy...so are alot of others....who cares. It has nothing to do with my point!
;)

slam

Let's talk QB's

Post by slam » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:22 am

Brady is #4 QB. Their defense is improved and Tom can only throw the ball to one guy at a time. Just because you have better WRs does not mean you throw all the time. NE likes to get ahead and stay ahead by running the ball.
Brady will have 28 TDs and 3900 yards this year (less yards because of a better DEF) but Palmer will be the #1 Qb this year.

#1 Palmer
#2 Manning
#3 Bulger
#4 Brady
Author, Fantasy Football Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting (Available at www.fantasyfootballguidebook.com )

sportsbettingman

Let's talk QB's

Post by sportsbettingman » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:41 am

McNasty at #4.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

Let's talk QB's

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
McNasty at #4. McNasty at #1..... until he gets hurt again! :(

GOD Loves You

Let's talk QB's

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:59 am

Originally posted by slam:
NE likes to get ahead and stay ahead by running the ball.
Brady will have 28 TDs and 3900 yards this year (less yards because of a better DEF)Not sure how many N.E. games you've watched over the past couple of years but I think the exact opposite usually happens. I've watched many of their games with them leading by 2-3 TD's and Brady was still passing as if they were the ones behind.

BTW, Brady is going to have less yards this season due to a better D? He only had around 3,500 last season so I'm confused??
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BillyWaz

Let's talk QB's

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:00 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Brady will be MUCHO overvalued in the 2007 draft and why YOU should stay far away from this extremely tempting (and handsome) prospect...SNAKE handsome??? :confused: :eek: :eek: :confused: