The DUMBEST player in the NFL????

renman

Post by renman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 am

Mike Wallace value just jumped... It is weird seeing the Steelers with players in trouble and regularly on the news for non football related things.

Very un-Steeler-like.

This would be a good time for Limas Sweed to learn to catch a football!

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 am

Waiting for you to decide, Billy, before I decide. Sure miss Lou Malnatti's. May be time for a return to Chicago just for the pizza. Obviously, Michelle Obama spent very little time eating in Chicago to say NY pizza was better. First hand knowledge tells me otherwise. This may start a war & spur on another NY/CHI challenge. :D :D
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
As a Steelers fan, I am completely fed up with this moron. Hey, look at me....I have past durg issues/suspensions with the NFL, so let me tweet about it so I get caught again! :mad:

Report: Santonio Holmes facing four-game ban

Citing "multiple sources," Profootballtalk.com reports that Santonio Holmes is facing a four-game suspension under the NFL's Substance Abuse Policy.

The expected ban is not related to the recent assault accusation brought against Holmes by a woman stemming from a nightclub incident. Instead, it appears Holmes tested positive for a banned substance, or missed a drug test. As PFT's Mike Florio notes, Holmes has a history with marijuana. He was arrested in 2008 for possession -- prompting a one-game suspension levied by the Steelers -- and has recently spoke of "wake and baking" on his Twitter account. "Wake and baking" is a slang for getting high in the morning. Apr. 10 - 11:32 am et

Just another WR from THE Ohio State University who has found away to blow (pun intended) his future! First Big Ben, now Santonio....
Anyone in the Steel City believe in following the law?

Billy, you're a law abiding citizen, give up the black & gold & come to the side of light. There are no criminals in green & white. If you want, I'll even lend you my Namath jersey.

Say it with me now....J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

Glenn
[/QUOTE]Was this is a trick, were you "in the know"??

I'm sure he will keep his nose clean in the Big Apple!
[/QUOTE]I can't reveal my sources....

So about that Namath jersey......

Glenn

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:09 pm

It's certainly a close competition, but in the end I think that "Big Ben" wins this title.

First he rides his motorcylcle without a helmet. Then he twice has incidents with the ladies. Goes from being Super Bowl hero to on the verge of being traded by the Steelers because they can't stand his BS anymore.

Ben.....come on down, you are the next conestant on "The millionaire price isn't right"
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne