Logjam at WR3

pizzatyme

Logjam at WR3

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:40 am

Snake, are you going to go as far as giving away $50 to shape the minds of the minnows on these boards?

Just teasing sir.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

GOD Loves You

Logjam at WR3

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:52 am

Chambers over Galloway for sure IMO over the full season, maybe not AVG Fantasy pts per game.

From the list, I would select Holmes to GREATLY exceed expectations this season, maybe not in the WR1 realm though.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Route Collectors

Logjam at WR3

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:10 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
RC - how 'bout a $50 wager on CC vs. Joey G. for most FF points for the season?...SNAKE No thanks snake....I don't have to wager on my every opinion to feel good about them. :rolleyes:

As always....time will tell and either way it's not really that important!

BillyWaz

Logjam at WR3

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:36 am

Originally posted by Route C:
It's hard to take you seriously on this MB snake....as you often speak from both sides of your mouth.

Example: In the MagII draft you told me what a dog CC is this year when I took him as my #2 WR. Now you are touting him as a 2007 prima donna WR over the more gifted JG.

Since I know your MB game and the facts don't lie..I'll let you carry on the charade....but you can't honestly believe you're influencing anyone to do the opposite of what you really think will happen.Too true RC!

Snake is infamous for "waffling" on players as he says Brandon Jacobs will be awesome this year, and then a month later says he will be awful. :rolleyes:

He reminds me of those guys who "sell" their picks on Sunday mornings, when in reality all they do is give 1/2 the people one side, and 1/2 the people the other.

At least Snake can say he was "1/2 right" at the end of the year! :D

And to add to what RC said, based on your performance to date in the NFFC, do you really think anyone is going to hang on your words?? :confused:

BillyWaz

Logjam at WR3

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
..in addition, SNAKE will NOT go back in time (as Wazass himself LOVES to do) but in 2005 when SNAKE predicted good things for CC as well and correctly stated that he would out-produce DD (Donald Driver) Billyboy and his good buddy Naggy took firm exception to that prognostication on this MBI love this! "Snake will not go back in time, BUT......... :D

Congratulations on getting ONE thing right in THREE years! :D

I see it has paid handsome dividends for you!

[ July 18, 2007, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

RiFF

Logjam at WR3

Post by RiFF » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am

So Snake, you're really that concerned with CC's recent arrest. Hhmmmm.... :rolleyes:

boutrous11

Logjam at WR3

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 am

Snake, I am with you about the importance of WR3s. I am planning on taking several, beginning in the 2nd round.