Week 13 Thoughts & Observations

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Erok:
I am still trying to figure out why the Panthers gave Deangelo Williams all that money!Never made a lick of sense considering they already had Stewart and had massive holes in so many other areas, most notably at WR opposite Smith and just about everywhere defensively. That was a horrible waste of money. [/QUOTE]Yes, words cannot describe how stupid that sign was. And words cannot describe how stupid I was to think it would mean he would get the ball a lot and be a great fit next to Newton in the gun and drafting him far too often.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 am

Me too Cocktails. We drafted Stewart and DWilly in several leagues, assuming they'd go run heavy with a rookie QB - especially after they paid DWilly so much. Oops.

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

I drafted Victor Cruz in a lot of leagues but then cut him after his slow start in a few of them... then had to bid on him to pick him back up! Does that count as a draft pick or waiver add? LOL!

I think I heard since week 5 he's the top scoring WR in fantasy football... that is sick!

Can't wait to see Tebow play New England... if he wins, I think peoples heads might explode!!!!!

Fro

Post by Fro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Which would be a bigger story:

1) Tebow leads Denver back to the playoffs after starting out the season so miserably

2)Niners beat the Pack in the NFC Championship game. Smith over Rogers

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am

Originally posted by Fro:
Which would be a bigger story:

1) Tebow leads Denver back to the playoffs after starting out the season so miserably

2)Niners beat the Pack in the NFC Championship game. Smith over Rogers Niners beating the Packers. Not only would it be an upset (especially if the Packers are still unbeaten) but it would also be Smith over Rodgers.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich