Welcome Back 5-Year NFFC Members!!

ricktopher

Post by ricktopher » Wed May 21, 2008 8:27 am

Hi Guys,

We are doing the hats for Greg. The link he posted was for our web site which is not up right now. We have an ebay store I am using right now so here's the link for that. You can see what the NFBC hat looked like. We haven't finalized the color or design on back yet, but you'll get the idea.
****://stores.ebay.com/The-Maine-Thread

I'll try and check in often to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Rick

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 21, 2008 8:32 am

Rick, you can buy it now for $500.00! WOW!

I saw a charter member hat from an NFBC guy a month or so ago. The hats are nice. Very well made.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 21, 2008 8:50 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Rick, you can buy it now for $500.00! WOW!

I saw a charter member hat from an NFBC guy a month or so ago. The hats are nice. Very well made. The NFBC Charter Member hats were black with gold lettering. I need a new color for the NFFC Charter Member hats. What color would you guys like? In the past we've offered:
White
Black
Red
Navy
Maroon
Green

Choose one or add a new one please. I'll hook up with Rick in the next month and start printing these and I'll add your team name stitched on the side for free. Second hats are $20 that you can settle up with me on Draft Day in each city. So give me some color suggestions folks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ricktopher

Post by ricktopher » Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 am

LOL, the $500 price is so nobody will buy it from ebay as they are special hats for you charter members and can only be given by Greg, had to put a price on it nobody will pay.

These are nice hats and turned out great! I loved the black hat with the gold letters, looked very sharp.

[ May 21, 2008, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Rick Gromek ]

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am

Greg:

I'll vote Navy with White letters or the Black caps with Gold lettering.

That second hat might smooth over the CHIP. When he spots his sister in the first Fantasy Football Magazine he is going to want answers. I'm directing him to you! ;)

For the hat:

1 - S A C K

2 - Potato Chip

Thanks, I'll try not to leave these behind in the airport!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 28, 2008 8:45 am

Jay O'Neill of Temecula, California missed one NFFC main event when his son had a national hockey tournament, but he was with us in 2004 when it all started and needs to be honored as an original NFFC member. He's back with us in Las Vegas for the NFFC main event and he's also currently signed up for the NBC Sports main event for the ultimate fantasy football doubleheader. Welcome back Jay and good luck again.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed May 28, 2008 9:14 am

Are there any difference in the different colored hats, other than the colors? I say this because I had a white one from year 2 of the NFFC and I wore the crap out of it, because I liked it so much. But I also have a navy blue one, but it looks too tall in the front for some reason. Almost like a train conductor's cap...lol Are they all the exact same, or is my head shrinking?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed May 28, 2008 10:14 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Are there any difference in the different colored hats, other than the colors? I say this because I had a white one from year 2 of the NFFC and I wore the crap out of it, because I liked it so much. But I also have a navy blue one, but it looks too tall in the front for some reason. Almost like a train conductor's cap...lol Are they all the exact same, or is my head shrinking? Couldn't have said it better myself Diesel!

My white one is also trashed (but still has character), and the blue is a' hightopper' as I feel I should be 'driving truck' when I put it on.

I would be happy with a new white one with all the 5 year bells and whistles! :D

[ May 28, 2008, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 28, 2008 10:30 am

Two fellow Cheeseheads return to the NFFC in Chicago today, one of them as an original NFFC member. It's great to welcome back Bill Opiola of Mosinee, Wisconsin as he lives just down the road from our KP offices here. Bill is back for a fifth straight season of competition in Chicago and we're glad to have him back with us. Thanks Billy.

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 am

I vote for a navy hat with silver and white lettering, maybe a nice looking STAR on the back too!