18 round mock draft

mockdraftcentral

18 round mock draft

Post by mockdraftcentral » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:03 am

A full 18 Round NFFC mock draft has been posted under the Mock Draft section of the NFFC Forums.

Walla Walla

18 round mock draft

Post by Walla Walla » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:29 pm

I took a quick look. I think the draft to be run on the 30th will have a better outlook of what to expect. I only say this because I'm walking in with six shark bites in my butt without the first player picked yet. :) No Dyv I wasn't talking about you. Your the Cuda that took a chuck out of my foot. You couldn't reach the fleshy part. LOL!

Dyv

18 round mock draft

Post by Dyv » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:23 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
I took a quick look. I think the draft to be run on the 30th will have a better outlook of what to expect. I only say this because I'm walking in with six shark bites in my butt without the first player picked yet. :) No Dyv I wasn't talking about you. Your the Cuda that took a chuck out of my foot. You couldn't reach the fleshy part. LOL! lol - I'm not that damn short - stop it!

I'll bite yer knee caps!

D
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

JerseyPaul

18 round mock draft

Post by JerseyPaul » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:28 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
I took a quick look. I think the draft to be run on the 30th will have a better outlook of what to expect. I only say this because I'm walking in with six shark bites in my butt without the first player picked yet. :) No Dyv I wasn't talking about you. Your the Cuda that took a chuck out of my foot. You couldn't reach the fleshy part. LOL! Maybe. I think some of the sleeper picks will not show up. I'm not going to tell everybody how high I am on Ron Dayne this year. In the real thing I'm hoping to get him in round 4 but in the mock I'll go with the safer choice.