Suggestions To Improve Your Team Links

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Week 12/13 NBC schedules. Don't wait til the last second.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 pm

On all three "overall" links, please add a column for the score this week.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:36 am

Originally posted by RapTors:
when doing free agent bids is it possible to have a link on free agent page for "start new bid"??? i have found when loading conditional bids or bids period that u have to hit reload and start over to start a new player bid.From STATS: For this, you do not need to refresh the page. All he needs to do is click on "cancel" to start a new bid.

another idea could be that the stat program recognizes the last player bid on as a position player or p and when you go to make a conditional bid it would keep you in either utility or pitcher page(picky but saves time).[/quote]

From STATS: We can look into the 2nd request to see if that's doable.

[ October 27, 2008, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am

Originally posted by RapTors:
when doing free agent bids is it possible to have a link on free agent page for "start new bid"??? i have found when loading conditional bids or bids period that u have to hit reload and start over to start a new player bid. just a thought.....another idea could be that the stat program recognizes the last player bid on as a position player or p and when you go to make a conditional bid it would keep you in either utility or pitcher page(picky but saves time)...thanks for atleast considering quicker and more efficient ways to improve the bidding process!!!! Rick - wake up - both of these are in place

When you make a bid on a WR for instance and then hit add conditional bid you should stay on the WR - when you click on another now you just stay on the same page and in the same place and go to the next one.

When you finish that group of conditional bids, opposite the original bid there is the word - CANCEL - click on that and you are now back to making new bids

Samlawyer

Post by Samlawyer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 am

I realize this is off topic and perhaps it has been addressed before, but is there any hope of making live scoring available on mobile devices?

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 am

Originally posted by Samlawyer:
I realize this is off topic and perhaps it has been addressed before, but is there any hope of making live scoring available on mobile devices? I can view live scoring on my iPhone. Get a new phone. ;)
2007 NFFC Classic Champion