Finley = Jackwagon

Eddiejag

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

How bout the hit to the helmet on Rodgers,what another joke and then the Packers go score.Hey the Giants are the better team and will move on.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Diesel

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by Diesel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm

I wish I had recorded this game. You guys aren't wrong. Those calls were REALLY bad. Wow. These calls are as blatant as the extra step refs used to give Ewing,Barkley,Jordan and a few other vets in the NBA, when everyone else was called for travelling.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

TR

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by TR » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
I wish I had recorded this game. You guys aren't wrong. Those calls were REALLY bad. Wow. These calls are as blatant as the extra step refs used to give Ewing,Barkley,Jordan and a few other vets in the NBA, when everyone else was called for travelling. Has been recurring theme involving packers all season....glad to see they weren't able to get bailed out this time around by all the cheating. =)

JAHNS5

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by JAHNS5 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Packers are cheaters? Who brings the referees in and why are they doing the Playoff Game? Are you saying that the NFL is rigged??? Why don't you boycot the NFL? To call the Packers cheaters is unfair.....They aren't making the calls or throwing the flags......Enjoy the 49er vs. Ravens SuperBowl......

Shrink Attack

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Originally posted by HAUS:
Packers are cheaters? Who brings the referees in and why are they doing the Playoff Game? Are you saying that the NFL is rigged??? Why don't you boycot the NFL? To call the Packers cheaters is unfair.....They aren't making the calls or throwing the flags......Enjoy the 49er vs. Ravens SuperBowl...... The NFL and the Network desperately want New England vs. Giants, I'm sure.

We'll see...
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

JAHNS5

Finley = Jackwagon

Post by JAHNS5 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

No one can be sure of anything.......Players play the game on the field and that was the case today in Green Bay.....Packers looked like crap and the defense was terrible....You play to win the game I was told a long time ago....You don't come to play, you will lose....Desperate?? New England don't have a defense either.....Defense wins championships, that's now gonna happen again this year.....We'll see......