Chilly Fired: What Do You Think?

mikenj46

Post by mikenj46 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 am

Does this lead to any hope that Peterson sees more than 15 touches a game?

It's absurd to have that guy on your real life football team and not put the ball in his hands. He should have 15 touches in the first half.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 am

He needed to go and from your lips to GOD's ears about Lovie Greg. The Bears continue to catch every break known to mankind which I think is to just torture their fans into being stuck indefinately with this absolutely inept coach, GM and Preident...just my .02
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
He needed to go and from your lips to GOD's ears about Lovie Greg. The Bears continue to catch every break known to mankind which I think is to just torture their fans into being stuck indefinately with this absolutely inept coach, GM and Preident...just my .02 No, it is OUR 2 cents. I'm right with you.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:45 am

Jack

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
He needed to go and from your lips to GOD's ears about Lovie Greg. The Bears continue to catch every break known to mankind which I think is to just torture their fans into being stuck indefinately with this absolutely inept coach, GM and Preident...just my .02 I agree, the Bears have caught a lot of breaks but that defense keeps them in every game. Still, they have a tough, tough finish and if they implode maybe Bears' fans will get their wish. Their remaining schedule is:

Week 12: PHILADELPHIA
Week 13: at Detroit
Week 14: NEW ENGLAND
Week 15: at Minnesota on MNF
Week 16: JETS
Week 17: at Green Bay

They are 7-3 now. What will be their record at season's end and will it be enough to save Lovie's job? ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
Long overdue IMO. I've never like him as a coach and it appeared to me that he has tried to get himself fired this year, and when a team feels that they quit. Think the packers Brass enjoyed this weekends events? I think so Joe. I really think Mike III and Teddy loved that yesterday. :D

The Packers are going for a record this year: Most coaches fired the day after playing them. They have Wade Phillips and Brad Childress already and they play Mike Singletary and the Niners on Dec. 5th. Could they get a third coach fired after a loss? They play the Bears in Week 17, so watch out Lovie!!! :D
[/QUOTE]Too bad they don't play the Bungles, Marvin Lewis should be next. They were a disgrace yesterday.
Q.What do Moss and T.O have in common?
A. Coach killers.

Granted T.O. is being a good citizen so far this year.
[/QUOTE]Marvin Lewis is the worst coach In the NFL right now and should have been fired years ago. I know why he hasn't been fired but I will refrain....

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

I still stand by my belief at the beginning of the season that the Bears are no better than an 8-8 team...we shall see.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 am

Zig should have fired Chilly 3 weeks ago when Chilly fired Moss. The team had already quit and was still in the Superbowl chase.

I pretty much bet you will see classic Favre next week against a good Washington team and the Vikings will win. I think with a resurgence, you might see Favre sign on for 1 more year but he will need to sign on before the year is up (they will not let him decide in the off season).

We will learn a lot in the next two weeks about Favre and the team.

BTW, I wonder what Moss thought when Young threw a hissy fit and lost his starting Job. I guess he will feel more at home now. Finally a QB Moss can relate to ... But Oh yea ... he just lost his job! I am sure the 3rd string QB will do a better than Brady or Favre did at getting Moss the ball ... especially being on a run first team that is looking like they will lose there chance to be in the playoffs! There is a God.
Hakuna Matata!